ok,super serious question about love. please don't blast me to oblivion for asking..

harveus

now, straight to the point and i hope i don't get some shit for even asking this question in this kind of forum...so yeah

let's say you REALLY like your body and the concept of improving even way after your genetic limit, say you like body Aestetichs to the point you are willing to make this not only a lifestyle but your career,okay? good. than at some point you fall in love with a girl, like i mean it,really bad. AND after a while you try to know her a bit more you find out she might very well turn you down in the end becouse she not only finds guys who work out (in general ) looking unattractive ( don't ask me how tha fuck that is even possible to begin with,i was speachless ),let alone enhanced dudes like us, but also, she has almost contempt for them...yeah you hear me, contempt.

now, if she was really important to you, i mean like possible wedding material, would you even CONSIDER stopping taking gear AND possibly working out at all for her?

i'm fucking thorn by this right now i mean i don't wan't to stop, but...i don't know, i feel really unconfortable and bad about this right now, don't laugh of me please.

what do you think?

The answer is no. If you are dating her then she likes you anyway. If she is trying to change you now, she isn' the one, I promise. If you are not dating her but want to...stop saying that you love her lol

The answer is no. If you are dating her then she likes you anyway. If she is trying to change you now, she isn' the one, I promise. If you are not dating her but want to...stop saying that you love her lol

but i do man! you don't belive in love at first sight? she is perfect,man you should see her. only she is like, the complete opposite of us, she has like 0 interest in our lifestyle and our resoning, that mutch i knew. but to dislike guys like us so mutch, i mean we ARE the alphas of the pack are we not? i was pretty fucking huge all my life compared to most normal people my age anyway so.. i mean i'm just taking what talent nature has given to me to put it to REAL use. what's so bad in doing that?

i don't know something about this feels wrong. i cannot think why ANYONE would not wan't to be like us OR beeing WITH us. it makes no fucking sense nature wise.

I could not be with a woman that does not share my passion for working out. It just wouldn't work out. See what I did there...

Imagine your little head stops working all of a sudden...now what are you going to do with your spare time and how much do you two have in common?

I could not be with a woman that does not share my passion for working out. It just wouldn't work out. See what I did there...

Not so in many cases. Mine, my wife helped me manage my gym. And when I was a competitive Water Skier she would go to my tournaments. She can't ski and has never lifted.

She supported me in everything except some of the bad stuff. She worked hard taking care of me since 1975 with my Bi-Polar psychosis years before marriage. Let me tell you she stayed by my side with the illness at times when everyone else had to walk away.

So it is a more complicated life then and we can't have some cookie cutter outlook. Love can make things happen, good and bad. But for OP , well you don't know this woman yet. I will say you should stay true to what you want in life and pursue it to your fullest. However it is important to know what is really important in your life. Making a decision has so many variables and so it's good to hear all these ideas. Please OP if you THINK ? you are in love or want to be the decision isn't really what we say is / was ours but yours.

If you are in love you will do what is best for that love at the time. maybe no ASS but continue working out dating and getting to know each other. The fact is as you said you don't know 100% what she feels and Love at first sight is infatuation, not true love.

The one thing that is a decision maker is if you think she want to change who you are then NO, NO, NO. UNLESS it's related to drug addiction or being an upstanding individual, cause that is a necessary change for your and her life.

One step and one day at a time, slow and easy. Remember you will learn to love a person as you get to know them. OP how old are you?

Last edited:
To each thier own. My wife and I workout together pretty often, it helps in where there is no arguing over not spending enough time together do to working out, it also keeps her sexy as hell and it's an all around positive hobby/lifestyle to share with your best friend

Not so in many cases. Mine, my wife helped me manage my gym. And when I was a competitive Water Skier she would go to my tournaments. She can't ski and has never lifted.

She supported me in everything except some of the bad stuff. She worked hard taking care of me since 1975 with my Bi-Polar psychosis years before marriage. Let me tell you she stayed by my side with the illness at times when everyone else had to walk away.

So it is a more complicated life then and we can't have some cookie cutter outlook. Love can make things happen, good and bad. But for OP , well you don't know this woman yet. I will say you should stay true to what you want in life and pursue it to your fullest. However it is important to know what is really important in your life. Making a decision has so many variables and so it's good to hear all these ideas. Please OP if you THINK ? you are in love or want to be the decision isn't really what we say is / was ours but yours.

If you are in love you will do what is best for that love at the time. maybe no ASS but continue working out dating and getting to know each other. The fact is as you said you don't know 100% what she feels and Love at first sight is infatuation, not true love.

The one thing that is a decision maker is if you think she want to change who you are then NO, NO, NO. UNLESS it's related to drug addiction or being an upstanding individual, cause that is a necessary change for your and her life.

One step and one day at a time, slow and easy. Remember you will learn to love a person as you get to know them. OP how old are you?

very well put answer, i think you are right it just feel wrong to be i don't know despised? maybe it's a strong term, disliked maybe suits this situation better, by someone i like so mutch, even if it's just infatuation like you said ESPECIALLY since normally i have next to 0 problems attracting any sort of girl ( and guy to be completely honest, if i had that inclination, wich i don't, but just to clarify) it's not that i'm not attractive so this is quite a hit for both my self exteem and my general confidence about life decisions i mean...

i don't consider myself a drug addict c'mon i don't think ANYONE here considers himself as such SOLELY for using gear. i mean it's not like we can have a real physical addiction tho this stuff it's just a psychological thing,becouse most of us are used to have super human enhanced bodyes after a while and at some point going back to natural status THAT feels unnatural, so it's all in the mind, i would not call it a REAL addiction...back on topic anyway yeah, chances of me compleatly makeing a 180 degree turn over all my life decision and plans for the future just for a girl as you said i don't even really know that well still ( even if i really like her )were slim even without your imput, but still..i don't know i feel quite bad about this friends...

i'm 26 by the way

Last edited:
also thanks to every one who replyed so far. i had immagined that was the shared point of wiev here, and to be quite frank deep down i fully agree. it's just that right now i don't know, i feel somehow wounded by this story, maybe i just needed to vent a bit...

i mean it's like when some people see guys like us think we are some sort of hulking mutant ( who more who less ) with no feelings at all, and everything they say will just bounce off our backs becouse after all with all that muscles how can it be otherwise? how cannotwe be the toughtest mofos around? feelings? pff a thing for pussyes... i mean i don't know guys, i just cannot brig myself to pretend to fit that stereotype, to me this kind of stuff hurts.

Last edited:
Oldmusclemike aka Dr.Phil dropping some wisdom up in here! I agree with everything you said, having your partner share your passion is a bonus I'm a lucky dude. Harveus ask her out, once she gets to know you she may not feel the way towards you that you are currently worried about.

Oldmusclemike aka Dr.Phil dropping some wisdom up in here! I agree with everything you said, having your partner share your passion is a bonus I'm a lucky dude. Harveus ask her out, once she gets to know you she may not feel the way towards you that you are currently worried about.

:dance2: Ahhaa, LMFAO... a bit of humor around here is great. :insane: ... OMM

i will do just that. thanks again for your support guys i really do feel a bit relived now. probably yesterday was just a panic spike ,but since than i talked to her again and she didn't seem so hostile after all.... maybe she just had a bad day the other day, or maybe she didn't tought too mutch about what she was saying, and that i could have not liked it very mutch.

does not matter,as long as this does not become a trend i'm willing to ignore this, she is worth it.

thanks again averyone

Ok so she doesnt like your type but yet she likes you? Sounds like bullshit..... And what you are describing is attraction and lust do not mistake it for true love. I dont bash on that ive been there had the most amazing looking woman just looking at her naked made me wanna cum. I lasted several years back and forth always trying to adjust my life and change who i truly am for her and it wont ever work in the ling run.

Best advice i can give you is fuck her as long as you can and no woman should make you change only you sgould change if thats what you want. A woman that loves you will exept you and usually get involved in and love everything that you love, thats where you find true happiness.

i guess its not a question as to whether she is a perfect girl, but rather if she is the perfect girl for you.

I dont see if you mentioned how long you both have been together. Can we get some stats? lol. and if you both have been together for a while, then let me ask you this......Is she the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning and the last thing you think about before you fall asleep day in day out?
if shes all that then go natty bro. Build your family. Have a long and happy life with her and have lots of kids.

Last edited:
would you still love her if she got fat?

i'm glad you asked since i knew her for a while ,and 3 years ago she was quite fat for OUR standards surely( but i a pleasing way, she was like the curvy type you know? a la Gianna michaels if you know who she is) than she loosed a lot of wight and NOW looks perfect, but quite frankly i would have liked in BOTH shapes, sh has just the perfect face and charcater i cannot resist falling in love with, so in short my answer is yes. if down the line she would gain back all the weigth she had before i would still love her and be quite happy

Last edited:
Back