ok,super serious question about love. please don't blast me to oblivion for asking..

I think bm is close to my height around 6'4" if I'm not mistaken. Impressive guy, strong as fuck also

yeah the guy is fucking gigantic, it's like a super powered version of seid. if seid is 6,0 like he claims ( like me ) that would also explain why there is such a massive difference even tough they share similar proportions all in all. 4 inches are a fucking massive difference at the end of the day

Yeah man Arnold's chest was fuckin beast, well arnold was beast period. But if I had to choose 1 guy in the fitness industry who has my idea of the perfect physique and attitude it's Bradley Martyn hands down

Yeah man Arnold's chest was fuckin beast, well arnold was beast period. But if I had to choose 1 guy in the fitness industry who has my idea of the perfect physique and attitude it's Bradley Martyn hands down

Hold on I'll google him never even heard of brad

Mike ohearn is ripped as fuck, they are both equally strong and impressive but Martyn seems like a way cooler dude. I can't figure out how to insert a photo, damnit. Gotta change the subject to confuse the op, right babe? Hahah

Mike ohearn is ripped as fuck, they are both equally strong and impressive but Martyn seems like a way cooler dude. I can't figure out how to insert a photo, damnit. Gotta change the subject to confuse the op, right babe? Hahah

Mikes a bit of a gay boy fake natty I'm pretty sure he has blood type tren lol
When your writing a post its the little picture frame thing up the top with a tree thing in it click on that and away you go

Yeah tried that chose the pic from my files and it doesn't go anywhere from there. Like i click choose file, then i chose an accepted file type, then it shows the file name in that box but thats it. No button to add or insert it or anywthing. Maybe cause I'm doing it from my phone?

Last edited:
Yeah tried that chose the pic from my files and it doesn't go anywhere from there. Like i click choose file, then i chose an accepted file type, then it shows the file name in that box but thats it. No button to add or insert it or anywthing. Maybe cause I'm doing it from my phone?
I do it on my phone you have to choose file then click under it to post pic then just wait as it loads it on the page if that doesn't work I dunno man

Lol I said he's gay I didn't say he wasn't strong he's bloody huge

Lol yeah I was just saying if that's what gay looks like then sign me up .

I will say he's a little hoaky with his super hero crap though. But I guess when your squatting 600 pounds at 16 years old , while the other 16 year olds can't even squat their body weight ,, you'd probably develop some sort of self complex

Last edited:
You see Mike ohearn squat 315x50 for gis 50th bday or some shit like that... ridiculous. Blake maybe I'm not waiting long enough for it to load? Idk nothing shows up to click I'll try again with extreme patience lol

Lol yeah I was just saying if that's what gay looks like then sign me up .

I will say he's a little hoaky with his super hero crap though. But I guess when your squatting 600 pounds at 16 years old , while the other 16 year olds can't even squat their body weight ,, you'd probably develop some sort of self complex

Haha gay boy was probably a poor choice of words
Yeah the Titan thing is a bit how you going and the fake natty turned me off him not to say hes not a beast maybe I should of done a bit more training at 16 I was to Pre occupied with sticking my old fella in any girl that would let me lol

Back