Okay found a great winstrol recipe....big batch ideas boys?

L

lil g

alright guys...i need help here.....i got the brake bleeder kit, .45 500ml nalgene filter cups, 1000ml reciever flask.....and i got a .22 1000mL nalgene filter cup for the distilled water.......someone please help me with this i been pulling my teeth out trying to figure this out.....here is diablos conversion below....... PM me if you think you can help me out.....and the calculator conversion only has (oil, powder,BA, and BB) i need to find a way to calculate it correctly so i dont mess it......and i dont wanna clog my filters.....someone please help me...thanks guys

----How to make Winstrol Suspension @ 100mg/mL X 20mL in WATER using NO PEG and NO crashing during filtering!---

-2 grams stanozolol powder X 0.75 displacement volume = 1.5mL
-24% BB = 4.8mL
-3% BA = 0.6mL
- 3% Polysorbate 80 = 0.6mL
-DISTILLED Water (ONLY use Distilled Water!) 12.5mL

Procedures:
-Combine stanozolol powder, BA, BB, PS80 and heat until clear while swirling.
-Sterile filter this hormone concentrate into your sterile vials **You should NOT have to filter fast. Let the solution cool until its warm, it should not crash!
-Using a NEW filter, filter in your Distilled water at any pace you like. Be sure to keep swirling the vial as you filter in the distilled water.

*SHAKE the hell out of your Winstrol (winny). <------important!

Complete! You now have Winstrol (winny) @ 100mg/mL X 20mL.

NOTE: your final Winstrol (winny) solution will look foamy or airy. After you shake the hell out of it, let it sit untouched for 3 days. You will see it settle out with the water on top as usual. This will be very micronized and settling out will take DAYS, so dont sweat it!
BTW, it flows through a 30 guage---Muuhhahahahaha!!!!

Lastly, the PAIN IS MODERATE. Not crippling and surely not painless.

Good luck!
*Feel free to share this, just give credit where credit is do.

Diablo

Back