First homebrew picxxx

SamSport

Hey, just finished my first homebrew of 10g test e. It went really well, I had nalgene syringe filter 0.02um and it was fine. Here's the result... kind of less that I was expecting to, my reciepe was - 10g powder
- 25ml oil (supposed to be 26.7 but decided to put a little less so its a little stronger)
-BA 0,8 ML (2%)
-BB 4.0 ml (10%)

View attachment 551905View attachment 551906

those are 2 20ml vials , it seem to be off by more than 1.7ml, any idea what could have happend? I didn't weight my powder since I only ordered 10g; I just threw the powder into the beaker right away.

did you put powder in at the end of mixing? its easier to do like add ba and bb then 10ml of oil then powder then add the rest of the oil.. the powder weight isnt always the same.

did you put powder in at the end of mixing? its easier to do like add ba and bb then 10ml of oil then powder then add the rest of the oil.. the powder weight isnt always the same.

no, I basicly just put the whole powder in, added ba + bb, then added 23ml of oil (kept 2 in syringe) then I baked it till it was clear. And then I filtered the whole

I guess its just going to be a little stronger? maybe like 280mg/ml -- 300mg/ml

I guess its just going to be a little stronger? maybe like 280mg/ml -- 300mg/ml

I ran your numbers through the calculator, and it looks like your dose is around 264.6mg/ml.

Mass: 10,000mg Test E
Total Volume: 37.8ml

Dose = Mass/Total Volume
=====> 264.6mg/ml

Total Volume calculation explained:

Step 1) Total Volume = Oil + BA + BB + Powder volume

Oil = 25ml
BA = 0.8ml
BB = 4ml

Powder volume
= (10,000mg/1,000mg) X 0.8 specific volume
= 8ml

Step 2) Total volume

= 25ml + 0.8 + 4 + 8ml
=> 37.8ml

ugghh... ronnieeee... I wanna brrewww!!!

I ran your numbers through the calculator, and it looks like your dose is around 264.6mg/ml.

Mass: 10,000mg Test E
Total Volume: 37.8ml

Dose = Mass/Total Volume
=====> 264.6mg/ml

Total Volume calculation explained:

Step 1) Total Volume = Oil + BA + BB + Powder volume

Oil = 25ml
BA = 0.8ml
BB = 4ml

Powder volume
= (10,000mg/1,000mg) X 0.8 specific volume
= 8ml

Step 2) Total volume

= 25ml + 0.8 + 4 + 8ml
=> 37.8ml

thanks for the precise answer ; next time I want to be able to have control over the dosage. still happy since its my first brew and nothing went wrong really, at least I know my gear is gonna be effective

thanks for the precise answer ; next time I want to be able to have control over the dosage. still happy since its my first brew and nothing went wrong really, at least I know my gear is gonna be effective

You're welcome, and good first brew, mate. Best of luck in getting big!

Did you remember to push two ccs of regular oil through the filter to get the last bit out of the filter? It sounds like that's where you lost the 1.7mls

Back