Old but new here and still going

heady muscle

I have been training steady since I was 15 years old. I am now mid-forties. I haven't competed in any body building shows since I think 91' or 92'. Back in the mid eighties I started on Var and then Dbol at age 17. After graduating High School, it went up from there. Deca/test Equipose WinV Anad50 you name it. Pre filled syringe stuff (sustanon 250/Deca. The needle in those fudgers were nails!) My favorite was parabolan. especially the ether taste after injecting. PCT (didn't call that then), was clomid when available and it wasn't often and HCG. I bought Dan Duchane's UnderGround book pretty much when it came out. I had it until 5 years ago, I lost it in a move or maybe it is still in a box.
I worked at a few clubs and did personal training long ago
I quit competing because I got tired of the BS associated with it. I figured out I was not going to win the NPC championship or the night of the champions so I should move on.
Since then I've done many PH's. Some work fine, some were garbage. I still have bunch on hand and have purchased some of the newer stuff lately (triumphalis, Dianodrol Trest). I got them cheap and may or may not use them.
My training nowadays is three to four days a week lifting. The rest cardio and yoga.
I do not go heavy often any more. I mostly do supersets and giants. I do not go over 225 let say for a bench or even squats. I do not want to beat my joints any further. I am fortunate to have healthy joints (knock on wood) and I want to keep them that way.
I am 5' 7'' and had my body fat measured at 13% last year. I am just trying to stay tight. Doing a pretty good job of it.
I eat super clean. I haven't eaten fast food in over twenty five years. Clarence Bass type of diet from the original Ripped (still have a copy). Lots of lean meats, no soft carbs, Brown rices and other heavy grains.
I decided to the Log for the DMZ 3.0 on a whim. The guy on IMF seems like a pretty good guy and didn't seem to be getting any responses. Do some clomid/nolva. Take a month off or two and then do a Var/Tbol combo with low test or whatever. I am not trying to add size. Don't need more mass at my age. Just tightening things up and striping down some. I haven't used Tbol before and haven't used Var in twenty years. It has always been hard to get good Var. Back in the day I would get Searle at 2.5g and those suckers worked great!
That's a quick summary.

Back