Old guy, new to lifting. Looking to cut fat before I bulk. Need advice with SARM's.

Laharl

I'm 5 days into an Ostarine cycle for cutting. I don't have much muscle to cut into as I've only been lifting about 6 months, but I want some help to get rid of my fat before I start bulking. Can I add Cardarine to help with the cardio? Would I have to stop the Cardarine when I stop the Ostarine. Also any other suggestions are welcome, although I'm not comfortable with injectables or anything that will damage my liver.

I'm 39 yo (a few months to 40, and new to lifting minus a couple years in my 20's) 6' tall, 200lbs and about 25% bf. I was not measured for body fat, I'm just guessing based on internet pictures. I carry a lot of fat around my waist but not so much on my appendages. I can upload pics if it helps.

My diet has been bad but I'm dialing it in. I eat 200 grams of protein a day but I also eat a ton of carbs. My schedule makes clean eating hard so I rely on protein shakes a lot.

you really need to research nutrition a bit more.. 80% of your goals is dictated by your diet..

i highly recommend you go into the diet section and read post 1 of my free diet advice thread... that'll help a ton

or if youre interested in having a professional set up your nutrition i recommend you email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

here is a link to my website 3J's Nutrition

Thanks 3J, I'll check out that post and consider the professional set up. It's just with my schedule it's very hard for me to stick to a strict diet. I often have to eat on the go. I'm currently looking into taking a cooler with premade meals and keeping it in my car. But I'm often driving and don't have access to a microwave so these meals need to be edible cold as well. While I'm home I'm doing well, but at work it has been bad. I have much room for improvement I know.

Gayeyes, yeah not old, just middle aged. But kind of old to be just starting lifting.

So I did a ton of reading in that diet post, a wealth of information in there. I learned a lot and I'm going to try incorporating what I can.

You also mention cardio in the morning while fasted. I could probably go for a quick jog before work. By fasted, do you mean I shouldn't even have a protein shake (which I'm also going to try to rely on less) before cardio?

Back