Old trick how to make 1" 1/2 pin to 1"

DangerousGrounds

I prefer going deep in on-sites on angles but sometimes I want to hit straight on. I only but 23 ga 1"1/2 for injecting but heres an easy way to make 1 inch just snip off with scissors of sharp utility knife and leave plastic sheath on to stop at 1"

damn bro, I don't know if I would do that though...no matter how sharp that utility is, if you had to magnify that about 10x's, it would not look pretty...

so your saying you cut the pin its self? Dont that make it not as sharp. and maybe get some bacteria on it?

No he's saying take off the sheath and cut off the tip so the pin can poke through it when you replace the sheath. The pin stays intact, but not all of it can penetrate because the shealth stops the rest from going in.

Thanks for the tip DG.

take the sheath off and cut not with pin in. The sheath is just a spacer as stated above. The needle is not dulled nor blunted in the least.

DangerousGrounds said:
take the sheath off and cut not with pin in. The sheath is just a spacer as stated above. The needle is not dulled nor blunted in the least.

I see now.

That is a pretty good idea bro, I had a bunch of 1.5 inch pins and had to spot inject with those. If I would had known this I would had been much better off

Back