<< ology - exclusive >> super bowl contest !!!!

Seahawks 27, Broncos 20. It's gonna come down to defense and Seattle has the best defense

HUGE CONGRATS To OUR WINNERS !!!!

Both XAVI and MUDFLAT - You Got PM's on how to REDEEM Your PRIZES (Prestige Points ;) )

Great Job and Great "Party" Here EVERYONE !!

BIG THANKS AGAIN TO UNKAZRA1 - This Great Contest was HIS IDEA - REAL NICE JOB MY MAN !!!

.... A new Interesting Contest COMING SOON Ladies and Gentlemen :D

Just want thank you and Unkazra1 for the great contest and sweet prize! Glad to have another great group on the board here!

No worries. Here to help in any fashion I can. Seen as I have plenty of experience gambling, that contest was right up my alley. Above all..it gave me an opportunity to be involved with something that gives back to all of us Ology members. How could I turn down the opportunity to help with something like that! Thanks again bro having faith and sponsoring the contest. PSL was the first rep I asked.., and I didn't have to look further!!

Last edited:
Just want thank you and Unkazra1 for the great contest and sweet prize! Glad to have another great group on the board here!

Your welcome bro. Sorry my the mix up at the end there. Esp to Mudflat who thought he won and Lift On who thought he hit the board in 2nd place..until it was revealed that my beer goggles were working, but my calculator wasn't. LOL. Personally, I love this site bro. The members, the knowledge, and all of our reps. I figured this was a great opportunity for me to give back. There's so many members who give great advice, I often find myself on the sidelines just reading. The contest was my idea, but PSL backed me on it. Again, all our reps here are awesome! I'm sure they all would have backed me, but PSL was the first rep I asked and I needed to go no further. Anyways..enough of me rambling.. I Can't wait to see "your winnings". LOL. Enjoy (as I have :naughty:)

Not gonna lie I had beer googles on too and the worst part was that I was wondering why I didn't get second place when I was to drunk to realize had first place haha! But I'm with you on that this is a great site. Enjoy the knowledge, the articles, and the help everyone is willing to give. I really love the shit talking the most, hilarious! Thanks again man!

Back