Omg, I was so angry!!

Brat

PiNCHe GRiNGa!
I had to post this because it infuriated me so much!! This guy IMs me on Yahoo! and tells me women can't be into bodybuilding, only fitness...thought some of you might get a kick outta his arm-obsession...god I was so pissed!!!

toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (8:56:36 PM): okay asshole, that was a stupid comment
stuffiknowusa (11:10:48 PM): You're frustrated because i have big 16 inches arms and that you're into fitness when you think you're into bodybuilding
stuffiknowusa (11:11:54 PM): Women
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:20:56 PM): You honestly believe that?
stuffiknowusa (11:21:52 PM): I don't say you don't workout but bodybuilding is about being muscular
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:22:07 PM): No shit...
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:22:12 PM): And why cant women be into that?
stuffiknowusa (11:22:44 PM): Because i don't see a woman with arms as big as mine
stuffiknowusa (11:22:52 PM): They can look fit but muscular
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:22:53 PM): Omg, you say that like you're arms are huge
stuffiknowusa (11:22:56 PM): i don't think so
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:23:05 PM): I know 18 year olds with bigger guns than that
stuffiknowusa (11:23:12 PM): they are 16 inches
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:23:18 PM): Yeah? So?
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:23:33 PM): 16 inches aint nothing
stuffiknowusa (11:23:41 PM): you know women with arms that big?
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:23:51 PM): ITS NOT THAT BIG
stuffiknowusa (11:24:06 PM): i would love to see that
stuffiknowusa (11:24:28 PM): Maybe a woman with weight problem
stuffiknowusa (11:24:41 PM): but never with cut muscular arms
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:25:23 PM): You're hopelessly pathetic...don't call yourself a bodybuilder...it's disgraceful to those who seriously respect the sport and look at more than just arm size
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:25:32 PM): Step away from the mirror
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:27:15 PM): http://www.arnoldclassic.com/2005_ms_international.asp
stuffiknowusa (11:27:16 PM): You're mad at me because you're someone who really would love to look muscular a think but the best you'll be able to achive is fitness...let me know when your arms will be as big as mine
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:27:57 PM): You're stubborn...
stuffiknowusa (11:28:51 PM): So you really think you're into bodybuilding and that you're muscular by the way you talk?
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:30:06 PM): Bodybuilding for a woman is not the same as bodybuilding for a man...It's called science...go to school...drop the damn barbell and pick up a book...there's nothing more attractive than a guy with a serious dedication to bettering his body, and a brain to back it up
stuffiknowusa (11:30:55 PM):
stuffiknowusa (11:31:04 PM): You're funny
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:31:11 PM): And you're ignorant
stuffiknowusa (11:32:59 PM): Thanks...try to curl that 10 lbs dumbell with your 11 inch arms (by the way, my arms are 13"...)
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:33:17 PM): And what do you curl?? 25??
stuffiknowusa (11:34:59 PM): try 40 pounders for 10 reps...lady
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:35:03 PM): Thats it!?
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:35:20 PM): Im not that far behind you
stuffiknowusa (11:35:26 PM): 6 reps with 120 lbs on barbell curls
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:36:20 PM): And yet you're only doing 40lbs with dumbbells?
stuffiknowusa (11:37:15 PM): only...are you at least able to lift one from the floor?
toomuchpinkcanbedeadly (11:37:59 PM): Sweetie, I WORK AT A FUCKING GYM...I PICK UP AFTER FUCKERS LIKE YOU WHO MAY BE ABLE TO LIFT THE WEIGHT OFF THE RACK BUT CAN'T PUT IT BECAUSE YOUR OVERINFLATED EGO...
stuffiknowusa (11:39:24 PM): Anyway,you're into fitness and i know you know the diference now...go pump up those chiken arms

At that point, I was so pissed off I had to get up and walk away from my computer...I tried remaining calm as much as possible...didn't work too well...stupidity is a bitch to deal with...

Relax, anyone who brags about 16" arms is lost... unless he was 5' 4", in which case you know he is compensating :)

Damn, you all some strong broads. I only curl 50's with dumbell's that's when Im on. I would love watching my girlfriend curl 40's that will never happen.

Larry Hagmans Liver said:
you took this all too seriously

I take what I do in the gym seriously and I didn't need some li'l boy telling me I could never be muscular just because I was a girl...Oh well... :dunno:

wannabejarhead said:
I take what I do in the gym seriously and I didn't need some li'l boy telling me I could never be muscular just because I was a girl...Oh well... :dunno:
Honey, somebody was just messing with ya and you took the bait. Put them on ignore and don't give it a second thought. ;)

LOL, sorry but that was funny as hell... your looking into it too much man its obvious he was pissed too and the further you progress the more those kinda dudes are gonna hate you so use it to fuel yourself!

I constantly get IMs like yours on yahoo...only thing is that alot of the time they ask if i want to arm wrestle or if i want to carry them....uh...no....sometimes for the hell of it ill let them send me a pic and i just gotta sit back and laugh. dude is like 5'11 105lbs. Im like...k....thats kinda scary....

Back