on aas and want to take echinacea, but they say not to???

juced_porkchop

hey i been lookin around and im always seein they say dont take echinacea when useing steroids.. I cant find a reson as to why , i see they say Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) lower immunsystem and i know echinacea highers it. so shouldent this be a good thing. im asking because i think i got a chest cold commin on and i want to take echinacea but when i see dont use with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) now it worryin me... wut do u guy think? . and is it a big deal to take it with aas?? :eyes:

The main reason sources cite echinacea as contraindicated is because it supposedly inhibit's the CYP-AE4 enzyme which is one of the same enzymes used to breakdown certain drugs, AS's being some of them. So, at most, you'd just have to lower the dosage on orals...

There are MUCH better immunity supplements to take, actually.
*GLUTAMINE (up to 75 g's/day)
*NAC
*B-Complex
*Flax oil
*Garlic
*6g's/day of Vit.C (esterfied)
*Olive Leaf extract

Try Golden Seal along with plenty of Vit-C, honey is good as well. I would say make a Hot Tottie (Burbon with honey or good Scotch, but you are on cycle, lol!). Golden Seal is an herb found at most vitamin stores. Also i saw an article where it is now being studied that echinacea may promote certain kinds of cancer. It isn't the best product for the digestive and stomach either.

juced_porkchop said:
hey i been lookin around and im always seein they say dont take echinacea when useing steroids.. I cant find a reson as to why , i see they say Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) lower immunsystem and i know echinacea highers it. so shouldent this be a good thing. im asking because i think i got a chest cold commin on and i want to take echinacea but when i see dont use with Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) now it worryin me... wut do u guy think? . and is it a big deal to take it with aas?? :eyes:

i didn't know they spoke negroid in canada

markmansell said:
i didn't know they spoke negroid in canada
of course not we all live in iglues and go dog sledding too omg i love it ,retard, toronto has every dam culter u could think of and no im not black but if my accent bothers u then dotn read it.

to the other thanx for the info i am takin flax and gar . ill check out gold seal thanx to the peeps that had sumthin productive to say.. o i for got the AAAA! :insane2:

I seem to have a higher immune system on test.

THe best imune system enhancer i've ever tried is colostrum. ANd it mixes well with AAS.

BOZWELL said:
2000mg of vit c
4000mg of garlic
50mg of zinc cheltates
sorted!

ive always found these to be great for my immune sys, my wife is a teacher so i have to keep mine up or ill come down with the plauge or somthing

hahah

Back