On cycle blood work questions/concerns, please help

R1rider

Hey Ology,

Had a few questions and would appreciate any help from you guys-

stats-
29 yrs
257lbs
6-2

I am currently running Test e 750 and NPP 400mg/week. I am on week 13 now.

I got blood work done on cycle. It has been almost a year since my last blood work. I should have done a better job getting it done sooner, but i got it done now.

I have a appointment with my doc(my cousin) scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. For the most part the bloods were fine, had a few areas of concern, which i will post below-

areas of concern-

red blood cell count- 6.03...... normal 4.5-5.5

Hematocrit- 51.3....... normal 40-50

red cell distribution width- 11.5........ normal 11.6-14.0

white blood cell count- 10.6........... normal 4.0-10.0

for this i will donate blood tomorrow when i go to my docs clinic. Will this help these issues? i figured its high because of the NPP/test

kidney function test- was all ok except

creatnine- 1.4........ normal 0.9-1.3

I am cutting down on the protein a little. no more than 1g/lbs of bw. I already drink 1.5 gallons of water. Anything else i can do?

Liver function test- areas of concern-

SGPT- 90........ normal 30-65

SGOT- 47.......... normal 15-37

I started Liv-52 Ds this week. Anything else i can do? i dont really take any pain relievers of NSAIDS. Why is this so high?

Lipid profile- areas of concern-

Cholesterol- 229............. normal < 200 desirable

Triglycerides- 247.......... normal < 150, 150-199 borderline high, 200-499 high

HDL- 28......... < 40 low

direct LDL- 152........ <100 optimal, 130-159 borderline high

I already take 1.5grams fish oil, cod liver oil, garlic etc. Is it the letro and caber messing up the lipids? Should i ask the doc about any meds to lower cholesterol or just work on it with diet?

I will no longer be eating, egg yolks, butter, bacon, regular chocolate milk, cutting down on red meat etc

Thyroid- areas of concern-

TSH- 6.53........... normal 0.35-5.50

My calcium was also a little low so i will start a calcium supplement. I am also cutting calories from fats and protein in my diet and adding more cals form good carbs.

Any suggestions? Thoughts? What changes would you guys recommend?

I am seeing the doc tomorrow.

Sorry for the long post.

Much respect
R1

Sounds like you're already on the right path for taking care of these. Blood donation does help a bit, but you have to keep up on it as those numbers will continue to creep up due to the nature of AAS. I book my donations online every 56 days and am able to keep my numbers within range. Liv.52 DOES help tremendously with those ALT/AST numbers as I went from damn near where you are to the mid-thirties for both after a month of supplementing with it.

I'd bump up your fish oil to 4g ED (2 morning/2 night), that should help with your HDL/LDL ratio, but as you mentioned, diet changes will help a lot as well. My wife in fact was able to drop her blood pressure meds COMPLETELY after I convinced her to start supplementing with fish oil in higher quantities. Her doctor had no idea that this was even possible! I've heard of AI's negatively impacting lipids, but that's usually arimidex that I've seen associated with this.

Hopefully your cousin can help with your TSH issue as I don't know of any OTC supps to help with combating thyroid problems that WORK. I do know that AAS can impact TSH levels, but that's usually the 19-nors that do this. Hopefully he pulls a more comprehensive panel for your thyroid as this might indicate you have hypothyroidism starting to poke it's ugly head out. (My unprofessional opinion)

BUN/Creatinine can be from being dehydrated the day of the blood draw, since the numbers aren't SUPER high, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Let us know what he has to say!

My .02c :)

Thank you for your reply brother. I usually give blood every 3 months, will step it up to 56 days.

Have been on the liv 52 ds for about 3 weeks now, will run it for the whole year. I have 8 more weeks left in this blast, then i will be crusing for 8 weeks and doing blood work again.

Seeing the doc tomorrow so lets see.

Back