On tren temper help 25 characters

Hester

I'm not gona say it's bc of the tren bc I have a temper off cycle, but the tren is not making it any better. I get aggravated and lose my cool a lot sooner than normal. Anyone want to offer advice for keeping my cool?

Take a deep breath

Count to 10

Put yourself in their shoes. Really, try to empathize with people - this helps a lot if they are reasonable

Shake it off - realize you won't improve many, if any situations by escalating them.

Listen to soothing music (muzak?)

Take an anger management class

Don't blame it on hormones, natural or otherwise. You make your own choices.

You should ask yourself if its worth it or not?, if getting all 'jacked up' and using certain compounds starts to cause issues or make prior issues worse, or uncontrollable, is it really worth it?

Thanks for advice snow patrol. Lol guess it feels good to just get it off my chest. Can't really tell anybody else about this issue lol. Schroeder you're right not worth it. Maybe I'll cut back on dose and see how that goes

Thanks for advice snow patrol. Lol guess it feels good to just get it off my chest. Can't really tell anybody else about this issue lol. Schroeder you're right not worth it. Maybe I'll cut back on dose and see how that goes

Ya dude, lower it, or even pick another compound that suits you better, lots of other compounds out there that dont cause the potential side effects tren can, and still give you great results.

Bro jack off every morning! Tren makes me super aggressive especially if I haven't had any in 24 hours. Just a suggestion but I bet it'll help!!! Oh and Prami helps a lot with mood which may help with temper.

isolate yourself and have plenty of things to destroy

. go to the dollar store and load up on breakable stuff.

hide your phone.

maybe anxiety meds would help? I don't and didn't have any but that mat have taken the edge down some.

I can not deal with tren and be around the general public.

I can't even drive. I'll get out and turn someone's car over hulk style.

so I'm not sure if I'll use it again.

I am an aggressive person off tren or on tren people dont really notice to much of a dif tho, keep your head down when people start to bother u, think of something else and let it go, works for me, but I love tren lol
But I am prescribed effexor at 150mg ed so probs helps out a lot with my issues composed to other people that run tren

I am an aggressive person off tren or on tren people dont really notice to much of a dif tho, keep your head down when people start to bother u, think of something else and let it go, works for me, but I love tren lol
But I am prescribed effexor at 150mg ed so probs helps out a lot with my issues composed to other people that run tren

lol you have a good memory Matt....

From what I have read - you are never 'off' Tren! ;)

They make mood support supplements. Or workout as early as possible and use xanx or another medication pw. oddly enough the only thing I've ever taken that made my irritation unbearable was epistane. Tren, super drol, nothing g eles really bothered me. But I have a buddy that uses xanx while on cycle and it works great for him. Being I'm around him alot I can vouch it works cause his attitude can suck at level expert without it.

If you need to take antidepressants or antiaxiety meds to control issues caused by steroids, its time to rethink whats going on. For me if side effects get bad enough i need to take something to combat it, i dont run that compound. Whats the point unless you have sponsors and are making money.

If you need to take antidepressants or antiaxiety meds to control issues caused by steroids, its time to rethink whats going on. For me if side effects get bad enough i need to take something to combat it, i dont run that compound. Whats the point unless you have sponsors and are making money.

^ definitely the best advice.

get a rifle and go hunting, you would be suprised how much that will chill you out, kill a deer,,free food too boooyah

Back