On TRT for 4 years-ready to blast and add Deca

willnorthwest

Need some advice. I have been on trt for 4 years now @ 80mg e3d. I am completely dialed in at this point, and I currently don't even need an AI. I am interested in doing a small blast/cycle. I have some deca available too. I was thinking about upping my test dose to 120mg e3d and adding 60mg e3d of Deca for about 8-10 weeks. I am hoping to get some feedback on this idea. Also looking for any and all recommendations. Thank you in advance

Need some advice. I have been on trt for 4 years now @ 80mg e3d. I am completely dialed in at this point, and I currently don't even need an AI. I am interested in doing a small blast/cycle. I have some deca available too. I was thinking about upping my test dose to 120mg e3d and adding 60mg e3d of Deca for about 8-10 weeks. I am hoping to get some feedback on this idea. Also looking for any and all recommendations. Thank you in advance

That's not a cycle.

Min test dose: 400mg/wk. I'd go 500.
Min deca dose: 300mg/wk. I'd go 400.
i suggest running deca for 12 weeks. You won't even begin to feel it until week 7. IME.

120mgs of deca per week isn't even a therapeutic dose. You can leave your test at a trt dose but I would agree and bump the deca up to atleast 400mgs per week. Definitely 12 weeks minimum on deca..

That avi looks like one of the Anavar twin s at Planet Faggot I do aero at...is she Gretchen ?

Both replie s were correct but I ll be the OTHER guy and assume ur deca is limited ? And ur test too ? If both are in abundance I d follow the above as it s true .

but I m a fan of heavy cruiser s like the Graf Spee, Prinz Eugen lol or upping your test by 100 a week and doing the lil deca WHICH is a therapeutic dose IN my book.
Granted--- U won t get a euphoric cycle feeling of " stomp a mudhole in someone s ass" but you will be a bit more anabolic and may, just may realize some joint relief from the Deconate if u have any issue s.

I m Mr Old guy low dose though. It s more about food training resting LOTS OF SEX ...AAS second.

Back