On Vacation - Left Test at Home By Mistake

ChronosOceanus

Pretty much the title. Just arrived in Bermuda with the wife for a week. Went to do my bi-weekly injection of 50 mg of test cyp and realized I forgot to pack a new vial. I do injections on Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings. Been on TRT for about 4 years now and don’t think I’ve ever missed a dose.

I left an email for my doc. Hopefully he responds tomorrow. Anyone ever miss a week of injections? Am I in for a week of no energy on vacation that we spent a lot of money on?

Any advice would be awesome.

Thanks
CO

One week I would not worry about at all. Just resume your injections when you get back.
Put it out of your mind and enjoy your vacation. You're only missing one tiny 50mg dose and I doubt you'll feel any different by the time you return.

Thanks fellas. Feel better after seeing your messages. I was worried because by the time I leave this coming Friday it would be a week and a half without any Test but sounds like it should be fine.

Appreciate the responses.

Thanks fellas. Feel better after seeing your messages. I was worried because by the time I leave this coming Friday it would be a week and a half without any Test but sounds like it should be fine.

Appreciate the responses.

Good to hear youll be ok. and please keep us posted as your cycle continues when you get back home.

In the future, you may want to give yourself a "booster" shot right before you go for a little something "extra" for the wife while on vacation. Just saying. :)

Done that before. I’ll be taking a replenishment shot of Test as well as hcg as soon as I get home on Friday so the wifey will be in for it on Saturday lol

Back