On which cycle/blast did you have the most fun?

4GKenZy

I am banned!
I was reading some reports earlier on Halotestin. Strength isn't really a big goal of mine but hell at some point in the future I may try it just because it seems like it'd be extremely fun going in the gym every day and seeing crazy strength gains. It got me thinking, what would be an extremely *fun* cycle? One where you look extra forward going to the gym every day. Orals are pretty fun because they hit hard and fast. Same for short esters like tren A.

What compounds and doses did you guys run on the cycle that you had the most fun on? I recently started using TNE preworkout and I gotta say that's probably the most fun compound i've tried so far.

I didnt realize anyone had fun when their at the gym, ;) I thought it was just beast mode all the way through!

In my powerlifting daze
Test
deca
dbol

Now trt plus tren a /prop w m1t

Low dose is best.

Last edited:
It's said to only use halo for strength gains ...maybe if Ur in a competition. If you are looking for hypertrophy it's not ideal
But if u get stronger on it and can lift more weight or do more reps then doesn't that help build muscle.?
So I dunno what other compounds u will be using but yes some halo and test. Maybe some deca and a good diet....sounds like plenty of fun to me!

I really enjoy the moderate cycles the most. The sides arent out of control, I feel great, and I make good, solid gains. Its easy to think back to some pretty irresponsible cycles ive run years ago where I made astounding gains and look back and say yeah that was awesome, but at the time it really wasnt. I always paid a price for those cycles when I was running them.
For example I like low dose deca in a cycle with test and a moderate or even low dose of tren, and low dose dbol. I feel great on a cycle like that. I make good gains, awesome sense of well being, minimal sides.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

...that 46 month run involving 12-16 wk cycle s of 1400-2000 mg a week led to several cool trophies which have long since found their way to being 86 d but definately left an indelible mark on my hpta as I m not sure I have a pituitary gland in there. I know when I shake my head something s loose.....detached GABA ?

Back