One dead looking for another (Boston Bombers)

fuck you and islamic.....its just my opinion!!!

ditto us americans are pretty fucked up stereotypical, greedy, superficial, and even some of us reek havoc like that pussy who shot up the movie theater in co. But most of us on a day to day basis dont spend our energy, time to plan to murder numerous of innocent people just because they believe that what is right in their mind and think its justified because of their religious belief. A real god would not want his people to do such things. PEACE and i also like the LOVE DOPE lol peace and burnin some mary j with a chick named mary giving a bJ thats life and my philosophy lol

nope, I dont stand up for anyone. Blame the individual not the religion.

really let me take you on my next mission to Gazni, Afghanistan and ill let you get out and you can ask them about there religion. jihadists is an addition to the Coran that extremist follow(this is the kill the infidel part). if you don't know what your talking about take you liberal ass to the middle east and ask your questions there.

ditto us americans are pretty fucked up stereotypical, greedy, superficial, and even some of us reek havoc like that pussy who shot up the movie theater in co. But most of us on a day to day basis dont spend our energy, time to plan to murder numerous of innocent people just because they believe that what is right in their mind and think its justified because of their religious belief. A real god would not want his people to do such things. PEACE and i also like the LOVE DOPE lol peace and burnin some mary j with a chick named mary giving a bJ thats life and my philosophy lol

Dude there's over a billion Musims. Most of them on a day to day basis don't spend their energy planning murders either. There'd be a lot more dead people if they did.

We can have a good jump on things by rounding up all the Muslims here in America and giving them a choice to leave or be exectued. Then close the doors to them.

that retard who shot up the movie theater converted to Islam and was a member of a local mosque.

really let me take you on my next mission to Gazni, Afghanistan and ill let you get out and you can ask them about there religion. jihadists is an addition to the Coran that extremist follow(this is the kill the infidel part). if you don't know what your talking about take you liberal ass to the middle east and ask your questions there.

Its their fault if they are stupid enough to follow a religion. Follow your own belief not a god damn religion

We can have a good jump on things by rounding up all the Muslims here in America and giving them a choice to leave or be exectued. Then close the doors to them.

That's very similar to the internment camps for the Japanese during WWII.

Are you suggesting that was the right thing to do?

Dude there's over a billion Musims. Most of them on a day to day basis don't spend their energy planning murders either. There'd be a lot more dead people if they did.

true i do believe there are many man women and children who are just preying to the allah and dont want to hurt anyone and ust want to live thier lives and are greatful to america because they can come and live here and have an actual life but i think most of them dislike white people

true i do believe there are many man women and children who are just preying to the allah and dont want to hurt anyone and ust want to live thier lives and are greatful to america because they can come and live here and have an actual life but i think most of them dislike white people

You said it; ''I think''. now go ask them if its true

''their action'' what do you mean by their... do you mean the muslims? or the guys that actually did this crime

Their = the Muslims that did this crime. This wasn't a crime with a specific target it was a crime of hatred in the name of Islam. It was a terrorist act to create fear and panic in innocent people. Since this is a board about body development and not about religious views I will leave it at that. If you support Islam that is your choice and no one here will try talk you out of it.

Their = the Muslims that did this crime. This wasn't a crime with a specific target it was a crime of hatred in the name of Islam. It was a terrorist act to create fear and panic in innocent people. Since this is a board about body development and not about religious views I will leave it at that. If you support Islam that is your choice and no one here will try talk you out of it.

There's no point in supporting islam, same thing for catholics; same for every religion

I agree that not all muslims follow the jihadist extremist part added to the coran. Ive been to Islamic country's where they really are peaceful people that pray 8 times a day. But who's to stop them from taking it one step further. There are 5 parts of the coran and the added 6th followed by the extremist.

You said it; ''I think''. now go ask them if its true

i actually know a lot of muslims and its pretty much what i said, most of them hate us but a lot do like us because we brought them out of their own fucked up country. but just because we have benefits and healthcare to support them and schools to educate their kids. Unless they choose to do otherwise unfortunately. But us americans are still just as fucked up.

i actually know a lot of muslims and its pretty much what i said, most of them hate us but a lot do like us because we brought them out of their own fucked up country. but just because we have benefits and healthcare to support them and schools to educate their kids. Unless they choose to do otherwise unfortunately. But us americans are still just as fucked up.

They might hate us because we invaded em. I don't know the real answer to this, but in my opinion it could be a part of the problem

no other religion says its ok from their higher power, to hurt other people for not believing or thinking their life's are not worth living

Back