One Of These Moderators Is A Fascist!

MajorLeague

On Top Of The World
I've been a member here for 8 years and sent a pm to check the validity of something. I came on now, and I was banned. Didn't ask for a source, didn't talk about payments. Didn't ask for a referal. Just asked if a company was gtg. I didn't ask if a seller was gtg, I asked if a brand was gtg. Didn't ask where to get it, as I already have it. Really? Is that how you treat someone who has obeyed the rules for 8 years? Is that how you treat a member who helps people out on a daily basis? I wont hold a grudge against anyone. Just reinstate my account. You know who I am. That was uncalled for. Even if we sometimes don't see eye to eye.

may be a simple error from the new systhem to treat the spammers, make a thread on "the one by one with the staff" section.
i'm sure the situation will be fixed soon.

BTW, moved to the correct section after 8 years you don't konw our board?

that's OK.

I don't think anyone is crying... Lol. How about you fix your system? Hmm....

You know that's how systems get fixed, when mistakes happen & we realize it & then fix it,
it happens, that's just life...
~~ don't worry be happy ~~
It will get fixed, if it hasn't already !

You know that's how systems get fixed, when mistakes happen & we realize it & then fix it,
it happens, that's just life...
~~ don't worry be happy ~~
It will get fixed, if it hasn't already !

It's a little song i wrote
you have is to mind it note for note
don't worry.... be happy...

everyday we have some trouble
but when you worry you make it double

don't worry, be happy now

hooooooo hooohohoooo hoho:rockband::afro::elephant:

Life is beautyfull!

I don't think anyone is crying... Lol. How about you fix your system? Hmm....

Dead Pirate> Dude, sending me a message saying "Fuck You" and giving me a shit load of negative points for my post is very childish. I could care less about my points anyway. I don't even know what the hell they mean. Take your midol and calm the fuck down. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Points don't mean anything. Your account was fix a few days ago. I wouldn't bother sending your a fuck you. I have better things to spend my time on is everything fix for you?

Points don't mean anything. Your account was fix a few days ago. I wouldn't bother sending your a fuck you. I have better things to spend my time on is everything fix for you?

Ouch. You didn't send it? Then I aPologize. Someone sent it after I made one of my comments on here. And my account is fine. It was the other guy who had his account messed up. Again, if you didn't send it, then I apologize. I don't see where it tells me who did.

Back