One package seized, next delivery a set up?

simplecanibus

Here's the story.

I never got a package of mine I was expecting a little over a month ago. I told my source and he resent without a seizer letter. About 3 weeks later I got the package. Since then I have gotten one other package from him.

Well, two days ago I got a seizure letter, and I'm assuming it's for the package I never got. Then this morning a package that was in route came to my house and I had to deny it, cause I was scared it might be a controlled delivery. The post man says, "your denying the package?", and I said, "until i find out what's going on. I'm not expecting a package right now"

So, I was just wondering whether or not you guys thought I should've accepted it or not. A lot of people say to get a new address once you've gotten a seizure letter. But, other people say they've gotten a seizure letter but still received multiple packages to the same address since then. I don't know what to think but I'm freakin out, because there was more than just gear in those packages. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

more than just gear? recreation drugs?
and what it the same Mailman that normally delivers your mail?

Ok. For packages from this source I always have to sign, and the package always goes through a security check. Today when the mailman delivered it I looked at the package and it looked unopened and said "security checked" stamped on it like always.

This was my normal mailman, and it was at the regular time.

But, he said it would be down at the post office for a few days before it got sent back. I called the post office to see if it was there and the guy said all the mailmen have come back from their shifts and there's no package left there for my address. That's the only weird thing. Now I can't even go pick it up. The package is missing.

Damn!

Oh ya, gear and rec, but i don't think it matters really because both are things you need a script for, so I'm thinking penalty would be the same.

I personally would get the source to send u the gear w/out a signature required....or get another source. Its better that way, and that will show that if the mailman comes up to u askin for a sig while u know theres no sig required....u know to deny it

gymphreak said:
I personally would get the source to send u the gear w/out a signature required....or get another source. Its better that way, and that will show that if the mailman comes up to u askin for a sig while u know theres no sig required....u know to deny it

I'll never figure out why you guys are so afraid of signing for a pack, if they really want to bust you, they don't need your signature to do so.

Lots of sources ship that way, it ensures against reverse scams.

SC... thats partially true, but there are warrants given out that only become active IF someone were to sign for the pack... but if they had a controlled delivery, and you denyed the pack, most likely they would do a knock and talk very soon after to ask you some questions...
If your house is clean, and you deny a pack, theycan't really do anything because they were counting on you to be in possesion of the illegal items... they have nothing on you if you don't posses anything...

ya. it sucks though because it doesn't seem like a controlled delivery, I was just freaking out because of the seizure letter I got a few days earlier. Remember, I have already received 3 packages since they seized the package I got the letter for, they just waited a long time to send the letter I guess. I'm hoping I can go down to the post office and pick up the package tomorrow with no problems. Damn.

Oh ya, gear and rec, but i don't think it matters really because both are things you need a script for, so I'm thinking penalty would be the same. [/B][/QUOTE]

Good luck, but I would look for a new source that doesn't deal with rec's, just gear.

Well hope you get your stuff back. I would have signed for it,just to think that it was there before me and I couldn't get it would make me lose sleep. lol

seizures notices can take weeks or months to recieve. most souces need a signature to insure that you aint rippin them off. its smart business. i suggest you calm down and get it together before you make a big ass mess. doing business internationally takes patience. and yes ocassioanlly there are set backs, deal with it in a business like manner and dont go all to pieces or get out.

do you really want to roll the dice with prison big homie?
i say fuck receiving mail packages from now on
unless you move to another state and even then if it was me
i would not do any mail order

hell with that. pay extra and let someone else accept the risk
it beats the hell out of orange jump suits for the next 3 to 5

either go to mex and get them yourself or pay someone to go to
mex for you.

Anytime you recieve a package and it requests a sig. always sign for it and write return to sender put it by the front door and wait for a week to open if the feds wanted to fuck with you it would have happened by then and if they see package is un open and return to sender is on it then tell them that I wasn't expecting the package and they have no reason for prosicution

If they want you bad enough they will wait for you. I had a friend go down that they waited over a month to bang him. just when he thought the heat was off they swooped in. #1 only use sources from overseas if they have excellent packing. don't deliver to your home addy if you don't have to (use a friend or a remailer if you have a someone willing to accept the risk).

Back