Package inbound to customs

ilift4power

Just had a package seized and I this one was sent to customs what should I expect to happen now? a Letter a raid? the package has only been sitting in customs for a day but im pretty sure its gone because my last one was not received so im pretty sure im being watched. Should I throw anything in my house away? I know if the package does come through not to receive it. Damn feds must be bored as shit these days.

Last edited:
Not sure how this one will turn out.....but in the past I had a package never show up. I contacted the supplier and they said it was in customs They sent me another package and 2 weeks later I received 2 packages. Yay!!!!!! 2 for one!!!!!!! Woooohoooo!
I of course did the Christian thing and donated the extra package to charity.

Usually in these cases ya get a letter. Have you gotten a letter before? If so then it may be bad. Usually they tell ya that you are on their list....implying that it's just a warning and not to repeat it. They of course tell you that you can claim your package but I strongly advise against that!!! Also.....hopefully the package is not large enough to make you look a a distributor?
Good luck bro

Last edited:
Just had a package seized and I this one was sent to customs what should I expect to happen now? a Letter a raid? the package has only been sitting in customs for a day but im pretty sure its gone because my last one was not received so im pretty sure im being watched. Should I throw anything in my house away? I know if the package does come through not to receive it. Damn feds must be bored as shit these days.

The only thing that happens is they send you a letter. Feds have WAY bigger fish to fry than 1 dude ordering gear for personal use.

never gotten a letter before but it was pretty large 10 vials of test e for trt

10 vials is a little much but they likely still don't see you as a threat. Keep a copy of your prescription just in case. It's still not what the feds want us doing but they definitely won't waste their time and resources on a dude who is abusing his test prescription. They'd look like assholes in court. Lol.

I'm Unclear as to what you mean.
The Package is in Customs ~ or Customs has Seized it, and you've been notified.

Just because you didn't receive a pack, doesn't mean it was Seized.
I actually had a Pack get lost, the Supplier Reshipped, got the new one.
Only to have the Original show up 5 Days after the Reship.

Was this a Pack from Overseas, if so, this is how they come into the U.S.
All Overseas Packs must go through Customs.

I've had packs in Customs for 7 to 10 Days, when it was over the Holidays.
Usually, my packs take around 5 Days to clear.
But have Never had one Seized................................ JP
P.S.
Even had one Pack that went through Customs.
Only to Leave Customs, and then go back through.
This was according to my Email Updates through USPS Tracking

Last edited:
yes it was from overseas so this is good news it just seems like theyre watching me because my last order never got to me last month my supplier reshipped it again this month and now it is in customs im worried because i have never seen my package go through customs and I always check on my packages. So this is exactly what happened it was processed through the ny sort facility then it was turned over to customs this is why im worried its never happened to me before everytime it gets processed through the sort facility it always leaves the sort facility then it gets to me.

Last edited:
yes it was from overseas so this is good news it just seems like theyre watching me because my last order never got to me last month my supplier reshipped it again this month and now it is in customs im worried because i have never seen my package go through customs and I always check on my packages. So this is exactly what happened it was processed through the ny sort facility then it was turned over to customs this is why im worried

Sounds like you'll get it bro

10 vials might seem like a lot but it really isn't. Years ago I had a pack with a busted vial still make it. It was more than 10 vials. The entire envelope was soaked and oily. I don't think you're going to get raided. You're not really worth the paperwork if roids is all your doing. People's weed seeds get seized all the time and never get raided and that's the beginning of straight up production. In theory it's unlimited ganga.

I try to keep anything that way. If they investigate me they will see I'm a small fish and they will get made fun of for wasting time and resources on me.

yes it was from overseas so this is good news it just seems like theyre watching me because my last order never got to me last month my supplier reshipped it again this month and now it is in customs im worried because i have never seen my package go through customs and I always check on my packages. So this is exactly what happened it was processed through the ny sort facility then it was turned over to customs this is why im worried its never happened to me before everytime it gets processed through the sort facility it always leaves the sort facility then it gets to me.

At present, you've No Need to be worried.

As I previously said, "All Packs from Overseas, even Letters, must go through Customs".
There are Customs Centers on both Coasts, and even in Chicago.
When you look at the USPS Tracking ~ Customs always has the "ISC" letters as their Prefix.
ISC is International Sorting Center................................... JP
P.S.
You have ISC-New York, Newark, Miami, ISC-San Francisco, ISC-LAX or Los Angeles, ISC-Chicago.
Then of course, there's one in Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
I think that's all of them.

Back