Online testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinics

swole79

Online TRT clinics

can somebody here recommend a good online testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic which like to get their patients well into the high normal range? thanks

Check your PM, I can get you hooked up with mine. It requires an in person Dr. Consult with a clinic close to you, mine was in the next town over was a walk in clinic. Once there they provided a complete physical as well as a complete bloodwork draw. If you qualify for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) you will be all set in under 2 weeks meds in hand and the rest can be done online execpt for yearly followup bloodwork.

Hi,

I am trying to find an online testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic as well, but am not sure how legit or relaiable they are. My current test levels are high 200's but my primary doc. said levels were ok. thanks

high 200's is NOT OK - I was 167 and got fat, lazy and damn near impotent. My doc got me to 800 and it was like i was 18 again. don't accept that crap.

Agreed I was looking like a fat bastard couldent put on muscle and couldent loose fat no matter what I tried. The kicker was I couldent get it up and when I did I went limp in under a min. Contacted palm beach life extension as I have no decent endo in my area had blood work I was under 200 on my test screen at 31. One face to face consult and I was prescribed 200mg ew test cyp. I feel great again, wood like @ 18, lost 35lbs fat in 4 months while putting on some muscle. Life is good!

Btw never ever try OTC pro hormones that's how my system got fried.... Bold 200

Never again!

Last edited:
Have had some good and bad experiences with the clinics. If you go that route, my recommendation is that you don't jump too quick. If they agree that you need testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), see what they have to offer but don't purchase until you check on the prices.

If you can travel, or depending on where you are located, there may be a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doctor close by.

Just some opinions.....

I've got the greatest Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic!!
No in person doctor consulant. Just a blood spot test they send to your house. I'll PM my reps phone and tell him I referred you.
He will send you a price list.

Trust me its the greatest!!!

It is illegal in the US to prescribe with visit to the doctors office. Don't loose you money and end up on a hit list. Finding testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic shouldn't be hard.

It is illegal in the US to prescribe with visit to the doctors office. Don't loose you money and end up on a hit list. Finding testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic shouldn't be hard.

Wrong...
You do not have to be seen by the prescribing doctor. You just need a physical and blood work.

With the prescribing doctor you do have to have a consultation over the phone.

I have been on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for 3 years.

You are not correctly informed.

Wrong...
You do not have to be seen by the prescribing doctor. You just need a physical and blood work.

With the prescribing doctor you do have to have a consultation over the phone.

I have been on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for 3 years.

You are not correctly informed.

I think you need to be seen by "a doctor" and have "a blood test". Once that is done, it may be that yearly blood tests are all that is needed.

However, I will stand by my warning regarding online clinics. There are some good, and some bad.

I think you need to be seen by "a doctor" and have "a blood test". Once that is done, it may be that yearly blood tests are all that is needed.

However, I will stand by my warning regarding online clinics. There are some good, and some bad.

Correct, that is the way it is. Well, in most states. There are a couple that do require you to have a "one on one" with the prescribing doctor. New York being one of them... I believe they found a way around that by having a face to face over the internet with a webcam.

My Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic hasn't let me down yet....

Has any one here used South Beach Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? I was lookig at using them, please PM me good letit testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinics

-Alumni

I too am looking for a good/legit online testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinic? I'm in Florida and have heard a little about NSI (formally Palm Gardens) but, not first hand? I went to one in Tampa and they wanted to do the patch gig. I just turned 50 and do have, what I consider, low test at 370. Thanks.........

370 at 60 years old? Sounds ok to me, but I'm at 350 at 36 years old. Still having a hard time getting TRT. I'm getting pissed real quick.
Going to another DR on 9/11 to see what he says.

370 at 60 years old? Sounds ok to me, but I'm at 350 at 36 years old. Still having a hard time getting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I'm getting pissed real quick.
Going to another DR on 9/11 to see what he says.

Mate
You'd have no problem if you were a girl wanting to "make believe" your a boy.

Wtf if someone real wants to change their gender it should have to be 100% change before their give out the juice.

Wtf
Wtf
Wtf

Just found this thread.... can any of you with good Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) places pass them on,
I would much appreciate it. I'm 44 and just can't seem to make anymore gains.
Very frustrating!!

Back