Opening Ampules

hons3445

Novice
What is the easiest way to open ampules without breaking the whole thing? Do I need to buy a cutter or can I just use a serraded knife to score the narrow?

Cheers.

I use a glass cutter to score the neck the pop the top in my hand. A knife would work just as well. It took me awhile to get use to doing it. Luckly I only broke one in the learning process so far.

mick-g said:
Get an amp opener. You can get them at most research or supply companies.

agreed. i used to use bic pens but it was a pain to get the broken amp top out. then i was just snapping them with my hands for a while till i broke one and cut my thumb.

amp opener ftw, perfect every time.

Alright awesome guys. I only have HCG in amps. Ill have to pick up an amp opener but ill try scoring and using a bic cap for the time being.

Cheers.

Another thing too about my HCG amps. They came in 1500 IU/ amp (box of 3) with 3 little amps and 3 big ones. I assume I am supposed to mix them? or what?

hons3445 said:
. They came in 1500 IU/ amp (box of 3) with 3 little amps and 3 big ones. I assume I am supposed to mix them? or what?

jesus. you have no idea what youre doing do you?

each amp of hcg should have an amp of bacteriostatic water, 1 ml. open both amps and draw up the water and drip it down the side of the other amp until the powder is dissolved. if you then draw up the solution you will have 1ml of 1500 units of hcg.

what is your plan for using these? how many pairs of amps do you have?

I have never used amps before... so thats why im asking :)

I have three boxes with 3 1500 IUs in each. I have plenty to do 2 10-12 weeks cycles. I am planning on running the HCG throughout my cycle at 250 IUs every two to three days and until two weeks after last injection and nolva one week after last injection and continuing for at least 2-3 weeks after last HCG shot.
(Using short esters)

Back