Opinion on UC "the freak"

inhaus

The short version is this fat dude who is a long time steroid user is trying to reach 400lbs with steroid use. His full time job is to coach people on steroids, not sure where he's from but it seems to be legal so he is a self proclaimed expert and has vids on a bunch of drugs. My question is, how is this guy not turning in to a female with his estrogen at that body fat %? He is in his best shape in this vid and is MUCH fatter after injuring himself over and over now and still using insane amounts of drugs.

Here is a trailer for the documentary which I think is out and available for a couple dollars at their website. He claims that he doesn't mind being fat as long as he's mostly muscle and reaches 400lbs. So what say you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeqyILT-H-4

Ya his name is Dave Crossland. I talk to him on facebook once and a while. I actually helped him out with some pointers for his back issues. He seems like a very straight up guy. He told me recently that he's doing one last shebang and prepping for a contest then stopping the lifestyle all together.

He fattened up since his injury, but is actually looking rather tight nowadays. (for him)

My take on him:
Very intelligent (despite the meathead juice monkey look)
No-Bullshit - Tells it like it is.
Very motivated
Very realistic - he knows he can't do this forever and he knows what is attainable and what isn't.

I'll be honest...I like the guy.

I like him as a person and sub to his youtube channel. I hope he gets where he wants to go, but with how you guys preach the low bf% on AAS I have no idea how this guy is using without crazy sides, he claims to be very tolerant of sides and runs bloods and everything is in check for him...

Everybody is different and he seems to be one of those who tolerates INSANE amounts of drugs, even at high BF, with no real sides at all. I got caught up in his videos and trailers this morning. Dude had a drawer full of gear that would have lasted me a lifetime, waiting on his next cycle. He did seem knowledgeable and no BS to me though.

Higher body fat can create more issues and does make things more complex for sure. He (unlike many that jump in for the first time) does appear to be doing this with a physician's assistance. That can make a tremendous difference as he'll have access to meds if things go badly.

I don't care for how his trailer glamorizes AAS, but it's to snag more viewers due to the taboo nature of the topic. In all honesty, I'm rather surprised he's not hurting from doing behind the neck overhead presses than anything lol.

The film itself was a bit of a let down for me; ~1hr runtime if I recall and not cheap at the time.

I would suggest stick to watching clips & reading a synopsis unless you can find it on xmbc or pirate apple tv etc...

in the video trailer yeah, in real life and most of the time, that is not the case... Here is the more recent vid of his.

I'm not trying to bash the guy, personally I like him. I'm simply trying to contrast the attitude of people with higher body fat have no business on AAS mindset that a lot of ology members have is not the only view out there. I'm actually quite surprised (pleasantly) that you guys aren't all over this guy calling him out. If I had to guess what the reaction would be if a dude looking like him in this vid came on here posted a pic and said he wanted to do a cycle, I would think all of the advice would be to boo him off the forum and tell him to cut for 2 years before AAS. I'm surprised and glad to see many of you not doing that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yQ-YEblTMQ

in the video trailer yeah, in real life and most of the time, that is not the case... Here is the more recent vid of his.

I'm not trying to bash the guy, personally I like him. I'm simply trying to contrast the attitude of people with higher body fat have no business on AAS mindset that a lot of ology members have is not the only view out there. I'm actually quite surprised (pleasantly) that you guys aren't all over this guy calling him out. If I had to guess what the reaction would be if a dude looking like him in this vid came on here posted a pic and said he wanted to do a cycle, I would think all of the advice would be to boo him off the forum and tell him to cut for 2 years before AAS. I'm surprised and glad to see many of you not doing that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yQ-YEblTMQ

These people that come here and get slammed on for being fat dont have any muscle mass underneath. This guy definately has ALOT of muscle inderneath. I have no problem with that.

Back