Opinions on Ostarine

mmmason123

Hey guys first post glad to be here! Ive spent the last hour researching and reading up on. There was a lot of mixed opinions on ostarine, some people didnt gain anything, some people gained some lbm, some didnt have any positive or negative side affects. So for the folks that have ran ostarine what was your daily dose? How long was your "cycle"? What source did you get your ostarine from(uniquemicals seems like a popular source but id rather have a pill form) What sides did you experience if any? Also i kno osta is a SARM but would i still be considered natural if i ran it?

I've read where people dosed at 25-30mg, but I've never tried it. Have you checked out the following article Ostarine Explained ? I think it's worth a read. In the test they describe in the article they were dosing the elderly at 3mg a day and getting 3.1lbs of gain in return. Obviously you would want to take more than that. Anyway, there are some great experts here on this site, I hope the contribute for you.

osta is best run for 8 weeks at 25mg a day buddy, some people dont gain on this on and that because alot of guys use chemaicals and AAS as a substitute to proper training and so dont gain much etc with certain compounds altho obviously everybodies different.
A simple 8 wk run of just osat is great,once youre done you can then look to stacking it with other sarms like S4 Gw etc.
8 weeks cycles are best with sarms altho they can be run longer i use Osta in post cycle therapy (pct) at a low dosage then bump nto a bridge afterwards, keeps my gains and strength and also adds to them. Have a read im sureyoull find what you need

Just finished 8 weeks at 25 mg a day and loved it!!!! Can't wait to try it with s4 for pct

What kind of gains did you get strength and weight? And what source did you use? There's so many sources with so many different prices from $30 to $160 hard to tell which is g2g

Just finished 8 weeks at 25 mg a day and loved it!!!! Can't wait to try it with s4 for pct

you dont run S4 in pct buddy only run the Osta in your pct and then bump into a stack of osta s4 etc once pct is complete :)

What kind of gains did you get strength and weight? And what source did you use? There's so many sources with so many different prices from $30 to $160 hard to tell which is g2g

the board sponsor Uniquemicals is G2G, and thats where i get mine buddy

I've been running S4 for a week today and I've already seen a difference in the mirror and my bench. I wanted to run ostarine with it, but unique is out and I'm waiting to order. I'm convinced either one by itself would be nice, but I've read the combo is better. However, I'm trying to figure out PCT because I don't understand why anyone would recommend supplements over tried and true serms. For fifty dollars out the door at unique without the extensive PCT and liver support and on and on that you need for AAS or PH I would say ostarine is worth a shot for cutting or in PCT.

I've been running S4 for a week today and I've already seen a difference in the mirror and my bench. I wanted to run ostarine with it, but unique is out and I'm waiting to order. I'm convinced either one by itself would be nice, but I've read the combo is better. However, I'm trying to figure out post cycle therapy (pct) because I don't understand why anyone would recommend supplements over tried and true serms. For fifty dollars out the door at unique without the extensive post cycle therapy (pct) and liver support and on and on that you need for AAS or PH I would say ostarine is worth a shot for cutting or in post cycle therapy (pct).

stack is best and they work quite fast yes.

serms are meds ok they have sides and reprocussions like alot of things thats why they are illegal. some natural products and supplements are very effective and happen to no bad repocussions. If the supps etc do the job adequatly with no other health issues sides than they are the better choice and this is the case for sarms, you dont need serms and large dosages etc to recover with responsible usage..

A serm will do nothing for your liver by the way and i will seriously suggest you run liver supports with any oral AAS.

hope this helps :)

So whats the final consensus on ostarine? Is it suppressive or not? I know this has been debated for a while, some say yes, some say no.

Yes it does cause supression. No ? about it

But if ur on a serm + T booster your going to be fine. I've also used s4 in pct too. For me osta is pointless beyond 4wks. It stops working in my experience.

I heard that u need a post cycle therapy (pct) with it...

Ill copy and paste what a moderator said on another board. Is this correct..

"ostarine will not help as much as tb but it definitely has healing properties so running it in conjunction with tb is excellent for healing...

you should not exceed 25 mg of ostarine! yes, you need a 3 week mini post cycle therapy (pct)... a good post cycle therapy (pct) for this is the Unleashed/post cycle combo and bridge (double dosed)...

start at 25 mg and run it the entire way...

it can suppress mildly but its nothing like aas... you should run either HCGenerate or test infusion along side this to keep suppression minimal...

its good to ask questions bro... don't worry but please try to read more... a lot of these are simple questions that you would have easily found by taking a mere five to ten minutes to read... im always here to help though bro..."

I used Ostarine at 20mg ED for 4-5 weeks. It did absolutely nothing besides shut me down and get my liver lever values up. I had bloods done before and during. Just go for AAS. You don't know what side effects you can get from ostarine later in your life. Maybe your kids will be born blind. Fuck research chemicals. AAS are safer. Ostarine is hyped by boards that sell it.

Back