Opinions on RUI's IGF-1 LR3 please

Novaguy

After much research and reading many threads here on Ology, I'm very interested in running IGF with my next cycle. I personally use RUI for pins, AI's and PCT. I've been very happy with their products and customer service but I've never used their peptides.

From what I've read juiced_porkchop has been happy with their peptides and I value his opinion and knowledge but would also like to hear others opinions on this product from RUI. I know it's hard to find real IGF made from a recombinant DNA source and not chemically synthesized.

I'd like to hear what you guys have to say.

Thanks

My understanding is that RUI has info regarding the recombinant info on their website. I don't recall what page it's on. Used other suppliers for other products but only use RUI for igf. Excellent results. No complaints.

Last edited:
My understanding is that RUI has info regarding the recombinant info on their website. I don't recall what page it's own. Used other suppliers for other products but only use RUI for igf. Excellent results. No complaints.

That's good to hear! I was going to dose it at 60mcg Ed for 10-12 weeks. What was your dose and for how long?

Back