Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey new flavor

That does sound good, I haven't tried it yet but I'll probably order some shortly. I'll tell you what though, don't get their strawberry it's fuckin nasty.

Hey, I like the strawberry hehe. I like the chocolate and vanilla to. I can't stand the mint flavor. YUK!

I think their chocolate (and the chocolate mint) are by miles the best protein EVER. The strawberry aint a hit, hardly got it down after awhile but i got rid of the 20lbs :) But ill try that cookies and cream with my next order in 2 weeks.

Right now I have vanilla and its nasty when taken with just water. When I mix it with my peach plasmavol though, its awesome. I think I might just try the new cookies and cream when I run out of the vanilla.

This is good to know. I have to make an order soon anyway.

This new flavor kinda ticks me off cause I just made an order from bulk nutrition that already shipped. 2 muscle milk / 2 evopro / 4 Optimum Nutrition egg white protein. Then after it ships I get an email from bulk advertising there specials and new products and there it was. If I had known, I would have ordered one.

I have 2 unopened 5lb tubs of 100% whey on the shelf, so I will have to wait a while to try it out. :(

I use the cookies & cream Evopro and that tastes awesome. Sometimes I add vanilla or chocolate 100% whey to it. So if I could add 100% whey cookies & cream to the Evopro. Yum Yum Yum

This stuff is ass. Do not get it. This flavor is seriously not made for human consumption. It doesn't mix well either. I'm a big fan of Double Rich Chocolate but C n' C is friggin nasty.

rjx said:
This new flavor kinda ticks me off cause I just made an order from bulk nutrition that already shipped. 2 muscle milk / 2 evopro / 4 Optimum Nutrition egg white protein. Then after it ships I get an email from bulk advertising there specials and new products and there it was. If I had known, I would have ordered one.

I have 2 unopened 5lb tubs of 100% whey on the shelf, so I will have to wait a while to try it out. :(

I use the cookies & cream Evopro and that tastes awesome. Sometimes I add vanilla or chocolate 100% whey to it. So if I could add 100% whey cookies & cream to the Evopro. Yum Yum Yum

stop by a local helthfood store and pick a 1lb bucket for $10

i'm using the cookies and cream rite now and i like it. it tastes great with water, which i can't say for all their other flavors.

grafix-gnc said:
stop by a local helthfood store and pick a 1lb bucket for $10

A 10lb container costs you $53 including s+h.

That's half the price.

BTW guys, I ordered Opt's Strawberry flavor protein and I won't drink anything else now. I read on this board actually to mix it with OJ and it is delicious. It tastes like a fruit smoothie. By far easier and more enjoyable than chocolate or vanilla proteins.

Food for thought...:40oz:

Man, I just got 10lbs of the vanilla ice cream flavor and I fuckin hate it. Nastiest protein I've has to date. Just not for me I guess. Back to AllTheWhey!

i cannot use their vanilla or strawberry. i usually rotate choc and choc mint, but now i'll be adding cookies n cream to the line-up.

Cookies and cream is rancid. Stay away from this shit, it is honestly one of the worst I have ever tasted. What the hell was ON thinking, don't they have taste testers? It doesn't even smell right.

Back