Optimum pharma bloodwork gtg

Lh and fsh look like still up and running...

My bloods show im completely shut off when im on cycle

"Uomo" is the range?? What fucking language is this lol. #muricaasfuck

Last edited:
Lh and fsh look like still up and running...

My bloods show im completely shut off when im on cycle

"Uomo" is the range?? What fucking language is this lol. #muricaasfuck

It's Italian. The first screen shot is pre (I'm assuming), with the second being mid cycle. Looks good to me; bummer the lab capped the results at 1500ng/dL (15ng/mL).

It's Italian. The first screen shot is pre (I'm assuming), with the second being mid cycle. Looks good to me; bummer the lab capped the results at 1500ng/dL (15ng/mL).

beh testo e dbol sn molecole economike e quasi tt le ug le fanno bene.. testa le molecole costose tipo tren, mast, primob, oxa... ne riparliamo ;)

Adesso provo il loro deca sperando che abbassi un po' il Tsh della tiroide così faccio due in uno e ti farò sapere ma sinceramente stanno da tanto in questo campo e sono molto seri. Cmq tu di dove sei?

I speak Spanish, and recognized the Italian as it's similar - but I had to run it through a translator to understand. :)

I don't think deca will have the effects you're looking for in that regard. It tends to INCREASE TSH, not lower it.

Yeah I would of went for the total myself, it's only a little more and you know exactly how good it is.

io calabria... tu ? ...posso dirti che cn qsta marca c sn stati vari ascessi sia cn gli olii ke con il win da 50mg... col deca dovresti monitorare la prolattina,,, se usi il tren A è ancora meglio perche la innalza d +

tu no parla Inglese?

Hello everyone, this is my bloodwork on Test Enanthate from Optimum Pharma 500mg week and dbol 30mg ED. I definitely recommend them, fast shipping Good qiality low price.
View attachment 562616View attachment 562618

This is a little confusing because when I had my blood work done, average range was 200-800ng, or dhl (which I think it was "ng." Mine at the time, post cycle and 6 weeks later was 998. Gear could not have been in my system as I used Test Prop and DBol.

Can you explain this to me please, I am rather curious as to the ng being different than mine. I see two numbers on your chart, what is the "Average" range? It should say on the paperwork.

This is a little confusing because when I had my blood work done, average range was 200-800ng, or dhl (which I think it was "ng." Mine at the time, post cycle and 6 weeks later was 998. Gear could not have been in my system as I used Test Prop and DBol.

Can you explain this to me please, I am rather curious as to the ng being different than mine. I see two numbers on your chart, what is the "Average" range? It should say on the paperwork.

Average range is 2,5 - 8,5 and results is over 15 due to lab max cap

I speak Spanish, and recognized the Italian as it's similar - but I had to run it through a translator to understand. :)

I don't think deca will have the effects you're looking for in that regard. It tends to INCREASE TSH, not lower it.

Interesting.. I have a slightly high TSH and just went on low dose thyroid med. I've been using deca at small amounts (120mg / week) to help with joint pain. Does deca suppress the thyroid?

Back