Optimum Pharma Customer service

Flynman

Hey everybody I have been using O.P. for a while now and so far my gains have been excellent. I have continually monitored my blood work and from the results it is clear everything is legit. I recently placed an order and after a few weeks it did not arrive...which has never happened before... their shipping is always very quick. So I contacted the rep and explained what happened. We both agreed that the holiday season may be slowing things down and to give it another week. After another week I spoke to the rep. and he said no problem I will take care of it. 5 days later Santa left a gift at my location!!! So far O.P. has been everything I would expect from a quality lab and customer service is excellent. I have been at this game for many years and Optimum pharma has been right up there with the best of them.

thank you,
Keith R

I've used OP as well no less than 4-5 orders. Everything seemed dosed properly(no bloods though) and like op ^^^ said excellent customer service. Although optimum gives free gifts with bigger orders my #1 source gives me a better deal on Kalpa products.
OP is solid lab and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my closest friend

Thank you all for good words and recommendation , we really appreciate it...
I will talk with OP and i will try to make a new better deal for everybody who write his personal experience .

I have just talked with OP and they said their biggest reseller will make a coupon for Christmas Sale :))))
So you will receive free products and Christmas Sale at same time :)
And, Sale will continue until the middle of January :)
I will tell the coupon code to all my brothers when they start :)

Yes Please...thanks..Can you send me a PM as well...I am currently on a base too...Thanks Dr.

Last edited:
Back