Optimum pharma transaction.

For anyone who hasn't quite figure this out yet!!!!!

--When a pack from overseas is dropped at the "post office of origin", it will basically say original post preparing shipment!! This doesn't chg until it is process through customs in USPS. There are no updates in between. Certain times of the year are worse for shipping than others (IE christmas and new years, along with the whole month of Jan).
- -When you don't see any updates for days/weeks, it just means everything is going smooth as it should.
- -If customs seize your stuff, you will get a letter asking if you want to claim your property, otherwise it will be destroyed. This letter is your ticket to a reship.

- - The moral of this story is Stop Worrying
:baby:

***** If you have a tracking number
You'll either get your gear or get a letter from customs. The letter from customs = reship for free. In any case, you will get your gear!!!!

Tomorrow will be 5 weeks since my package has shipped . No idea what happened. OP has said they would reship today..... We'll see..

Tomorrow will be 5 weeks since my package has shipped . No idea what happened. OP has said they would reship today..... We'll see..

Just got notice from OP and second package is shipped and on its way!!!
Hopefully this trip will be speedy and will show up.
Thanks OP!

Depressed!!!!!!:(

Well, no reship today. Maybe tomorrow

Depressed Again!!!!:sadwavey:

Just got notice from OP and second package is shipped and on its way!!!
Hopefully this trip will be speedy and will show up.
Thanks OP!

Life is great again, suicide watch terminated!!!!:dance2:

Glad for your sake it all worked out.

Wish I had the nerve to order international again after having several packs snagged by the ever-snooping gubment here in the US which is SUPPOSED to be a FREE Country... And YES, once a few packs are snagged, your name AND address are flagged, meaning EXTRA scrutiny. What a fucking joke America is today! I served MY Country in Iraq twice in the Marine Corps, yet, they want to tell me I can't work with my OWN hormones in a FREE Country... Ok...:(

Hmm debating getting some stuff from them. Seems like they have good customer service and plenty of people to help.

Wish I had the nerve to order international again after having several packs snagged by the ever-snooping gubment here in the US which is SUPPOSED to be a FREE Country... And YES, once a few packs are snagged, your name AND address are flagged, meaning EXTRA scrutiny. What a fucking joke America is today! I served MY Country in Iraq twice in the Marine Corps, yet, they want to tell me I can't work with my OWN hormones in a FREE Country... Ok...:(

I have seriously thought of moving to Canada for this reason!!!

Back