Oral gear

s4jesse

Well does it work ? What did you take ? How long ? Any sides ? why i ask is cause i have a severe phobia of needles, i know it sux but what can i do....well let me know how your cycle went....a little info about me, im 5'7 - 5'8 i weigh 155 lbs and im 24 yrs old....around how much calories and protein should i consume a day while im on a cycle,....yes im a noob but ive been reading the forum for awhile already, dont fake help me out.... Thank you !!!

s4jesse said:
Well does it work ? What did you take ? How long ? Any sides ? why i ask is cause i have a severe phobia of needles, i know it sux but what can i do....well let me know how your cycle went....a little info about me, im 5'7 - 5'8 i weigh 155 lbs and im 24 yrs old....around how much calories and protein should i consume a day while im on a cycle,....yes im a noob but ive been reading the forum for awhile already, dont fake help me out.... Thank you !!!
the best advice i can give you is to scoot closer to the table . if you dont eat you wont grow and all the juice in the world wont change that .

i used to be scared of needles too until my first shot of juice now i love that shit i look forward to it

take the advice from the vets:
1) you aren't ready for gear.
2) when you are, make sure you use injectible cycles, or cycles based on injectibles with orals added.
3) getting over your phobia isn't hard. After you shoot yourself for the 5th time, you'll wonder what you were ever scared about.

Thoms said:
take the advice from the vets:
1) you aren't ready for gear.
2) when you are, make sure you use injectible cycles, or cycles based on injectibles with orals added.
3) getting over your phobia isn't hard. After you shoot yourself for the 5th time, you'll wonder what you were ever scared about.

Agreed, I know it's sometimes hard to hear "wait and work harder first" but you will need to work even harder once you start aas. You will need to eat harder as well. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is not a shortcut to a better body. Read up on the threads here and ask a lot of questions. There is tons of great info in the Diet Fourm. The guys on this board are educated and experinced with aas, and willing to help out.

And by the way, your first cycle should consist of test. 250-500mgs per week. You are gonna need to suck it up and take the shot. Orals are harder on the liver. It's a strange thing, but after you do the first few shots, you will actuly look forward to them.... trust me it'll happen!
And don't forget about your PCT!

Good luck!

Last edited:
You are gonna need to suck it up and take the shot.
Yeah. Basically your choice is like this:

1) be scared, do a real injectible cycle, have real gains, have a healthy liver, you're no longer scared of needles anymore, and be happy
or
2) be scared, do an oral cycle, lose your fake water gains, have a fucked up liver, still be scared of needles, and be dissapointed

Thoms said:

1) be scared, do a real injectible cycle, have real gains, have a healthy liver, you're no longer scared of needles anymore, and be happy
or
2) be scared, do an oral cycle, lose your fake water gains, have a fucked up liver, still be scared of needles, and be dissapointed
Well put.

Thoms said:

or

-don't be an idiot. The muscle gains you make during an oral only cycle are just that -muscle. Sure you will gain water, preventable with a small dose of adex, but provided you eat, train, and rest properly you will make gains. Here is a quick news flash: Dbol builds mucle. It is anabolic. It facilitates and engenders muscle growth. It is not a jumpstarter. It is a mass builder. One can easily create a mathmatical model comparing the gains off test and dbol. Guess what guys. Dbol builds muscle quicker and with less sides.
As for the OP, I suggest you stay away from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at this point. You know less than a gear abecedarian, you know nothing. Do some natural lifting for 2 years, make gains that way; then, and only then, turn to gear.

Last edited:
s4jesse said:
around how much calories and protein should i consume a day while im on a cycle,....

No offense bro, but if you have to ask this question, you are in no way near being ready to cycle anabolics. The nutrition aspect of your bodybuilding lifestyle is totally lacking. If this factor is not on point, it's a good bet other variables such as training and/or recovery are inadequate as well.

seriosuly the injection is not a big thing at all. Any one who is afraid of it laughs at it once they get it. I used to be a little afraid to get it dont, and i had a nurse doing it for me (friend). Now i could do 100 a day if i had to.

honestly have a few beers to relax, then have a sober friend who you trust inject you in the glute. In my opinion its the best place and you will not even feel it. turn around and dont look intill they are done. Also take the weight off your legg off the ass cheek your shooting into.

your not ready to use juice if your not ready to inject.

I think if people choose to go orals let them. But assist them on how to do it properly. Everyone is different. No need to say take this or that and you gain more, of course you will. A ferrari is fast, porsche too, so isn't an acura or civic fast and furious style!

I do agree, people get gear curious or decide to do steroids join forums and ask questions without any research.

I've been working out for 10 years and have been contemplating gear. I join this board to get advice not attacks.

Orals Are Nice, But Injectables Are Generally Less Harsh On The Body. I Believe That Once You Start With Orals You Will Probably End Up With The Needle Anyway. It Really Isn't That Bad Sticking Yourself. The Needle Generally Goes Right In. I Think You Are Worried About Hitting A Vein Or Something. If You Stick It In Your Glute, You Will Most Likely Avoid This Situation. You Will Learn To Love The Needle.
I Will Have To Say Though That I Do Not Believe You Have Hit Your Genetic Potential Yet. Imo, Hit The Weights Hard For A Good Year Or So And Try To Bump Up To At Least 170. You Will Be Glad You Did. You Will Also Have A Much Better Cycle After Trainging Hard The Natural Way. Good Luck!!!

Schoomoney don't take it personally bro, but the way you post with all those caps is killing my eyes...

you might get virilization sides though from beeing such a little girl and not just sticking your self with the 1 inch needle lol jk

Back