Oral liver toxicity mg for mg

Rynzr

Hey guys was just wondering for example:

Would 80 mg of anavar have the same strain as say 40mg tbol + 40mg anavar?

Does it work like that or do they compound stress on the liver and it’s actually worse ?

Just was thinking I wonder if running low dose stacked orals would be beneficial to say single compound higher dose.

Yeah this was just running through my head last night it’s all theoretical i don’t plan on trying that stack,

What’s your thoughts ?

I wouldnt ever run an oral cycle only if that is your plan... Always have Test as your base and if it is your first cycle i would suggest a Test cycle only. 500mg/wk split into two different shots. Basic first cycle.

Did you read the post? It’s hypocritical? I don’t care about a test base it has absolutely nothing todo with anything I’m asking...

I’m asking would 80mg of var have the same liver toxicity has 40mg tbol + 40mg var as they equal same total dosage.

Did you read the post? It***8217;s hypocritical? I don***8217;t care about a test base it has absolutely nothing todo with anything I***8217;m asking...

I***8217;m asking would 80mg of var have the same liver toxicity has 40mg tbol + 40mg var as they equal same total dosage.

sure does.
but if you throw testosterone into the mix it will have an effect on labs.

Does it work like that or do they compound stress on the liver and it***8217;s actually worse ?

Just was thinking I wonder if running low dose stacked orals would be beneficial to say single compound higher dose.

Yeah this was just running through my head last night it***8217;s all theoretical i don***8217;t plan on trying that stack,

What***8217;s your thoughts ?

and just do the numbers.

Yeah sweet, basically just wanted know if you could potentially get 2 low dose orals with a abit of synergy between them to have a greater result with equal stress on the body.

Cheers bro ***129303;

I***8217;ve read that anavar has lowest toxity but you will stress the liver. Take some milk thistle or supplement to help detox

Yeah sweet, basically just wanted know if you could potentially get 2 low dose orals with a abit of synergy between them to have a greater result with equal stress on the body.

Cheers bro ***129303;

hows your pinning going there pal?

Did you read the post? It***8217;s hypocritical? I don***8217;t care about a test base it has absolutely nothing todo with anything I***8217;m asking...

I***8217;m asking would 80mg of var have the same liver toxicity has 40mg tbol + 40mg var as they equal same total dosage.

have you read the profile of it?

Cheers bro ***129303;

True that. How you doing now?

A lot of people run different designers together and they claim a synergistic effect. Usually combos Msten DMZ and M1 alpha. Obviously at lower to moderate doses of each. I feel like those 3 are generally more toxic than the standard orals that have been around for years.

I have used them but not combined them. I might start dabbling in combing orals and see for myself.

I always run NAC year round but double the dose while on orals. If on a combo I***8217;d just check bloods.

Its dependant on the individual. Where one may have increased liver values on 50mg dbol another may not. And you can not compare mg to mg. It***8217;s annoying but the only thing to really assess it is blood work. I have never had elevated liver values and I have run some heavy orals.

Just be smart. If youre using orals and multiple. No drinking. And if you can get blood work to see after a few weeks what your liver values are

Cheers bro ***129303;

where you able to do 2 low dose orals and get the results that you wanted?

A lot of people run different designers together and they claim a synergistic effect. Usually combos Msten DMZ and M1 alpha. Obviously at lower to moderate doses of each. I feel like those 3 are generally more toxic than the standard orals that have been around for years.

I have used them but not combined them. I might start dabbling in combing orals and see for myself.

I always run NAC year round but double the dose while on orals. If on a combo I***8217;d just check bloods.

interesting. which orals would you combine and with what other compounds?

A Liver-Friendly Diet is Vital to Healing Your Liver
Eat lots of veggies (broccoli, carrots, and green leafy vegetables especially)
Eat acidic fruits like grapefruit, berries, grapes, lemons, and oranges.
DO not drink coffee. ...
Drink cinamon.
Eat plenty of garlic.
Maintain a plant-based diet as much as possible.

Its dependant on the individual. Where one may have increased liver values on 50mg dbol another may not. And you can not compare mg to mg. It***8217;s annoying but the only thing to really assess it is blood work. I have never had elevated liver values and I have run some heavy orals.

Just be smart. If youre using orals and multiple. No drinking. And if you can get blood work to see after a few weeks what your liver values are
this states it well as it should be.

Anavar is very mild on the liver and imo for most not toxic enough to cause elevated enzyme. Even anadrol do not in several case. So liver toxicity isnt the worry. However cycling anavar only mean you have a very low knowledge in what you do and should not be cycling at all. Liver toxicity potential damage to the liver is a side effect that many anabolic steroids carry but arguably few are as toxic as anadrol. With the potential to cause serious harm in the longer term, including the development of hepatic tumors, the dosage must be carefully controlled. Anadrol is an orally active c-17 alpha alkylated anabolic steroid, and as such, it exhibits hepatotoxicity and negative effects where the liver is concerned. Anadrol is, in fact, the worst offender for this among all commercially available anabolic steroids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Does it work like that or do they compound stress on the liver and it***8217;s actually worse ?

Yeah this was just running through my head last night it***8217;s all theoretical i don***8217;t plan on trying that stack,

What***8217;s your thoughts ?

Sounds interesting, following.

Last edited by a moderator:
I***8217;m on winny and I drink alcohol few times a week. I***8217;m addicted. But lately I haven***8217;t had a drink

Back