Oral Solutions: Var, Winny, DBL, Anadrol, & M1T.

SprtNVolcoM

I'm suspending orals into solutions in order to get a accurate doses & to ride myself of the tedious task of capping. I'm going to use a 50/50 mix of Peg400 and Everclear; with the exception of DBL (I'll only use EC). I want to suspend Anavar (var), Winstrol (winny), DBL, Anadrol, & M1T.

Since I've never done this, I was going to use injectale directions ... stopping just short of adding the oil and other ingredients needed for injectables. As far as I know, the only tricky part is getting the powder to suspend itself. As long as you get that down, your good to go. Might be more to it, I dont know.

Concentrations:
Var: 20mg/ml to 40mg
Winny: 25mg to 50mg/ml
DBL: 25mg/ml to 50mg/ml
Anadrol: 25mgml to 50mg/ml
M1T: 5mg/ml to 10mg/ml

Now, It seems that the higher the concentration the higher a chance for crash is. So I'll probably opt for the lower concentration; for two reasons. The first has already been mentioned (a crash), the second to provide nulti doses each day for a stable hormone balance through out the day.

So for Winstrol (winny), I would add 1g of Winstrol (winny) to 10ml of PEG400 & 10ml of Everclear, right? Shake violently, and let settle for a couple days. I should be able to tell if its going to crash within the first 48hrs right? Will I need polysorbate 80 for the Winstrol (winny) though, to keep it from clumping, as I have read it sometimes does?

And lastly, If anyone can give pointers or suggestions on calculations or steps, anything really, I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Sprt

insaned said:
good luck for var! I have mine at 13mg/ml and still crashes...
lol, I've been reading a lot about Anavar (var). Why is that shit so stubbern? I will probably take my chances and cap it. As for the others though, I would like to suspend them.

I just sucessfully suspended 1g of DBL in 151 for the first time at a concentration of 25mg/ml; giving me 40ml total. It's clear as day and looks good -- im excited. I'll let it sit over night. Hopefully it wont crash. I have my fingers crossed.

I wish all Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) suspended as easily as the DBL did. I have a feelings using the PEG and EC is going to get tricky. I'm pretty sure anadrol, M1T, and DBL though can all be suspened in 151 pretty easily; right??

Thanks,
Sprt

PS: Does anyone have a link for any higher grain alcohol? Maybe a brewing site (for beer) or something? I would appreciate it. I'll do a search right now. I could also BB or BA huh?

probably capping the Anavar (var) i should be a lot easier! It least that's what I'll do for the next time... I've planned taking 80mg daily, and at the concentration I have I almost get drunk first!

I'm glad you, and others, have mentioned your difficulty with Anavar (var) and solutions. You have saved me a lot of money. I almost tried it. So thank you for that.

My DBL suspension held over night; still clear. I'm stoked. I'm going to suspend my andarol, M1T, and the rest of my DBL that way now. Would you suggest trying to find a higher grain alco? Or would 151 do the trick?

from what i´ve heard ypu can make Anavar (var) at 30-40mg in pure PEG 400 it will be a suspension so you´ll have to shake the bottle everytime you use it

Right now im taking oral dbol and it tastes like friggin rubbing alcohol and smells like it to but what a fuckin pump it is 50mg per ml. At first wasnt to sure but upped liver protection. whats your thoughts on liquid dbol

I was going to ask ... What is the difference between PEG300 & 400?? Some suggest 400 and other suggest 300. I've had a few tell me there isnt any difference, but that doesnt make sense.

400 is thicker.

just make suspensions and quit worrying about having it in soultion.

and your 1st statement "I'm suspending orals into solutions" is impossible to do. one or the other but not both.

pullinbig said:
400 is thicker.

just make suspensions and quit worrying about having it in soultion.

and your 1st statement "I'm suspending orals into solutions" is impossible to do. one or the other but not both.
I realize that now ... I noticed it after I typed it but havent edited it.

I've been thinking about the suspensions though. Which seem 10x easier than making a solution. What all is needed to make a suspension besides water?? & why havent I run a crossed any recipes for them online?

Dr. D at Anabolic Minds told me this:
Also, it's like you said about the aqueous suspension. I think most folks are just too lazy to shake their stuff before each use! But that's all it takes to get a homogenous suspension for accurate dosing. Once you try dbol, letro or nolva in an aqueous or oil suspension, you'll never go back to those nasty tasting solutions! What's the point? I just think most people don't understand or something.

Can you suspend anything, and still get accurate doses everytime?

Can someone shed some light on these suspensions? Like I said I'm new to the kitchen chem scene. I'm like a spunge though. i want to learn a much as possible.

Nothing wrong with his info, putting it in oil, shaking and drawing will work fine for a suspension.

Back