Oral T-Bol vs testosterone en/prop/cyp

Briant_Gumble

I know most of you will advise test but I have some special circumstances.

I am a freerunner/gymnast/acrobat and as such I have to prioritise my ligaments and tendons as they will be put under greater strain than 99% of people.

Advantages of Testosterone:

Not harmful to the liver.
Gives a general sense of well being and more energy.

Advantages of T-Bol:

Doses of testosterone greater than 200mg a week have been shown to inhibit collagen synthesis and therefore increase the risk of injury although the risk on cycle is no where near the same risk as when using winstrol.

Under tbol you talk about winny?

The guys on here are gonna tell you do not run tbol alone. Maybe run a TRT dose of test with anavar? Have you used test before?

What guys?

I've seen the following folks say you should never run an oral alone.

Megatron
BigBen
Roush
Dreaded Pirate
Juiced Porkchop
OldMuscleMike
halfwit

and many others but these are the names I remember off the top of my head and the people I see post a lot. I believe I have seen you advise against oral only cycles, also believe all the stickies on here advise against it as orals will shut you down so you need the test base. Maybe I am missing something in your question?

Last edited:
Oral only cycles are for women only... Why are there so many threads lately about this? Your right, you do have a special circumstance. You need test because your a man...

I know most of you will advise test but I have some special circumstances.

I am a freerunner/gymnast/acrobat and as such I have to prioritise my ligaments and tendons as they will be put under greater strain than 99% of people.

Advantages of Testosterone:

Not harmful to the liver.
Gives a general sense of well being and more energy.

Advantages of T-Bol:

Doses of testosterone greater than 200mg a week have been shown to inhibit collagen synthesis and therefore increase the risk of injury although the risk on cycle is no where near the same risk as when using winstrol.

umm,, just run 200mg of test as your 'base' and then run Tbol*. or run a 200 mg base of test with Deca AND start running HGH , your tendons will be just fine (even better then fine)

* you should have some damn good Tbol though ! , if your gonna shut yourself down for only 200 mg of test to run just an oral like Tbol (though it is a good compound , and probably fits your sport well, putting on some strength and muscle without a ton of added weight or bloat)

Last edited:
I've seen the following folks say you should never run an oral alone.

Megatron
BigBen
Roush
Dreaded Pirate
Juiced Porkchop
OldMuscleMike
halfwit

and many others but these are the names I remember off the top of my head and the people I see post a lot. I believe I have seen you advise against oral only cycles, also believe all the stickies on here advise against it as orals will shut you down so you need the test base. Maybe I am missing something in your question?

You have just mentioned some of the most knowledgeable minds in this institution, about time someone gave them some props, thanks for pointing them out :)

Last edited:
Personally I would stay away from Tbol due to so much fake stuff going around. I also do not understand what attributes Tbol will have to benefit you.

For some reason you did mention Winstrol? :dunno: but I will add stay away from that for your situation.

Personally I would stay away from Tbol due to so much fake stuff going around. I also do not understand what attributes Tbol will have to benefit you.

For some reason you did mention Winstrol? :dunno: but I will add stay away from that for your situation.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qBq9Wy1wdw

This is David Beckham's display of free running.

Irrelevant point: I'd like to think skill wise me and all of my competitors are on a superior level.

Nobody would dispute that David Beckham trains hard, he mainly plays soccer but he still lifts a bit.

He has a massive commitment to doing skill oriented training/cardiovascular training, it can raise cortisol, lower testosterone and do weird things visually to the body visually.

No teenage guys interested in sports and athletics sizing him up would also dispute that physique looks like sh*t.

Even if using some anabolics wouldn't make a difference to my skills one way or another given that I have a similar body type to that, as I am interested in securing advertising jobs adding a clean 10 pounds of muscle would make me more impressive to most.

It's like saying why are pop singers considered more marketable if they are good looking. Some would like to judge them purely off their singing but it's not completely realistic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2qBq9Wy1wdw

This is David Beckham's display of free running.

Irrelevant point: I'd like to think skill wise me and all of my competitors are on a superior level.

Nobody would dispute that David Beckham trains hard, he mainly plays soccer but he still lifts a bit.

He has a massive commitment to doing skill oriented training/cardiovascular training, it can raise cortisol, lower testosterone and do weird things visually to the body visually.

No teenage guys interested in sports and athletics sizing him up would also dispute that physique looks like sh*t.

Even if using some anabolics wouldn't make a difference to my skills one way or another given that I have a similar body type to that, as I am interested in securing advertising jobs adding a clean 10 pounds of muscle would make me more impressive to most.

It's like saying why are pop singers considered more marketable if they are good looking. Some would like to judge them purely off their singing but it's not completely realistic.

I don't get it....What does your post have to do with my post? I'm an old guy and just don't understand what this has to do with Winstrol being hard on joints and ligaments and tbol vs test? ALso the fact that I have seen myself and heard many stories about Fake tbol ??? :dunno:

Back