aaand its back to dialing in my bloodwork again.. fun! how much HCG and WHEN?

SoHo

[gill]
been blasting and cruising for 4 years, with a 5 month break exactly in between -- blasted 500iu HCG EOD as i was coming off followed by an intense PCT.

then last year when i was doing 100mg test prop EOD i think i was doing 250iu HCG twice a week evenly.

im a young guy and i always knew about the fertility risks of TRT without HCG, but it just hit me.. so i picked up 5000 units of pregnyl and plan on cycling it for 8 weeks every few months, would that be good?

currently my cruise dose is 250 cyp a week; 125mg sundays and thursdays.

so, i was thinking before its time for a blast i'll run the HCG @ 250iu twice a week... maybe saturdays and wednesdays? HCG peaks twice from what i read. so how often should i dose it, and at what dose (while cruising on test 200 - 250mg a week?)

also, i know im only doing 250iu twice a week but man the day after the first pin i realize how my fuze gets just a liiiitle shorter and im a bit more pissed. am i the only one? also IM or sub q???

i'll be getting bloods done every 4-5 days or so, so i can see my personal healthy dose ratio to test:hcg:aromasin...i know everyone's body is different which is why i'll be getting frequent bloods but here are some studies/other people's labs

The profiles of plasma testosterone and hcg in normal adult men were studied after the administration of 6000 IU HCG under two different protocols. In the first protocol, seven subjects received a single intramuscular injection. Plasma testosterone increased sharply (1.6 ± 0.1-fold) within 4 hours. Then testosterone decreased slightly and remained at a plateau level for at least 24 hours. A delayed peak of testosterone (2.4 ± 0.3-fold) was seen between 72***8211;96 hours. Thereafter, testosterone declined and reached the initial levels at 144 hours.

In the second protocol, six subjects received two intravenous (IV) injections of HCG (5-8 times the dose given by injection to the first group) at 24-hour intervals. The initial increment of plasma testosterone after the first injection was similar to that seen in the first protocol despite the fact that plasma HCG levels were 5***8211;8 times higher in this case. At 24 hours, testosterone levels were again lower than those observed at 2***8211;4 hours and a second IV injection of HCG did not induce a significant increase. The delayed peak of plasma testosterone (2.2 ± 0.2-fold of control) was seen about 24 hour later than that in the first protocol.

NOT MY BLOODWORK BELOW

Last labs before addition of hcg:
Test Cyp Amt: 100mg
# days since Test Cyp injection: 2
Total T: 504 (241 - 827)
Free T: 17.8 (9.5 - 43.0)
E2: 17 (10-50)

HCG was added. I was on it for 2 weeks using Swale's protocol and then did another lab test:
Test Cyp Amt: 100mg
# of days since Test Cyp injection: 1
HCG: 250 iu x 2 (the 2 days before the Cyp injection)
Total T: 1249 H (241 - 827)
Free T: >52.0 H (9.5 - 43.0)
E2: 36 (10-50)

Last edited:
125-250 iu s hcg for 2- 3 time s a week for ...till the bottle s gone or u nut s are the size they were supposed to be before the 5 yr plan IF YOU can rememeber.

I m about to do my 1 of 2 nut reconstitution s a year but have no idea what normal is and DO NOT CARE.

Back