Oral Test?

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned methyl test. It is an oral, but you shouldn't take it since it's brutal on the liver.

Sounds like this guy needs to research and save the PH's and AAS's for later!!!! I was meaning the guy you posted on.

Last edited:
yeah, that's what I have been reading about the oral. I am actually trying to run a 6 week cycle of Helladrol, and was strongly considering like a 3 week test base to help kick start the helladrol.

Sounds like this guy needs to research and save the PH's and AAS's for later!!!! I was meaning the guy you posted on.

Why does everyone always assume steroids are so expensive? Unless you're on HGH, most stuff is honestly cheaper than over the counter muscle tech shit.

yeah, understandable that AAS are better and safer than the PH, but I have done months and months and months of research. I've also ran a PH cycle before. But i have also read that test base cycles help to kick start it and achieve better results. I've read that with AAS cycles and PH cycles

IF you have done months and months and months of research, you would know that there really is no oral test, PH is bad for you and gives you twice the side affects of AAS and only half the gains, and you would run a Test-Only cycle. That is IF you have done research(which you clearly havent)

Why does everyone always assume steroids are so expensive? Unless you're on HGH, most stuff is honestly cheaper than over the counter muscle tech shit.

I know right? I can have a full Test E and NPP cycle with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT for under two hundred and fifty bucks. For one bottle of PH's its like 49-89 bucks.

it wasn't expense, its jsut getting my hands on the stuff, and i have done research. alot of it actually. everyone and their mother knows ph's are far worse than pinning. clearly. and what i meant by running test along side was for the fact that the PH would shut me down, and test along side would help combat all the negative sides due to low Test. that's all. but i plan on using transaderm along side of the PH. maybe an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as well such as formastanzol.

clearly not the point, not what I was asking. everyone isn't as lucky as others who have sources. i'd buy some test e in a heartbeat if I had a good reliable source with quality blends.

LMAO seriously I dont get people who do PH's just because you dont have a source....

Seriously their EVERYWHERE. People laugh when I say this but go up to the biggest guys at the gym and ask them!(that is how I got my sources) and no, you will not get punched in the face, the worst they can do is tell you to get lost

Plus putting your body through that much just because you dont have a source is just plain stupid...

it wasn't expense, its jsut getting my hands on the stuff, and i have done research. alot of it actually. everyone and their mother knows ph's are far worse than pinning. clearly. and what i meant by running test along side was for the fact that the PH would shut me down, and test along side would help combat all the negative sides due to low Test. that's all. but i plan on using transaderm along side of the PH. maybe an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as well such as formastanzol.

It wasn't expense?

Oh, really:
legit stuff? have you ever tried it or heard any testimonials from anyone? pinning can get expensive, would like to just have orals.

Oh, and clearly what you meant by "running test along side was for the fact that the PH would shut me down, and test along side would help combat all the negative sides due to low Test. that's all."

Yes, clearly. Except for the part where you claimed you wanted to "kick start" by running it for three weeks:
yeah, that's what I have been reading about the oral. I am actually trying to run a 6 week cycle of Helladrol, and was strongly considering like a 3 week test base to help kick start the helladrol.

Oh but excuse me, you've done months and months and months of research!

...surely at some point in those months upon months of research you would've noticed that running test for three weeks at the beginning as a "kick start" will do absolutely nothing to "help combat all the negative sides of low test" because your natural test levels won't really shut down for a couple weeks. The only thing a three week "test kick start" MIGHT help do is shut your natural test down just as fast OR EVEN FASTER. So that bit about you thinking its going to help your sides from low test is utter bullshit.

yeah, understandable that AAS are better and safer than the PH, but I have done months and months and months of research. I've also ran a PH cycle before. But i have also read that test base cycles help to kick start it and achieve better results. I've read that with AAS cycles and PH cycles

You might want to go double check all these sources you used for your so-called "months and months and months of research."

...Either that, or just stop lying profusely, drop the bullshit act, and admit that you obviously don't know shit and haven't bothered to do ANY worthwhile research.

The other site that told you to run a test base was referring to Formastanzol. Its transdermal so you don't have to worry about messing with those excruciatingly painful, pencil thick, 4 inch long, pesky pesky needles....

Back