Oral Tren

From what I've seen, this comound is VERY liver toxic...makes halo look like flintstone vitamins.

DocJ said:
makes halo look like flintstone vitamins.

i like that! haha made me laugh a little lol

but yeah i would definately stay right the fuck away from oral tren... we all beat on our livers all the time... but we don't wanna kill them

Lucky13 said:
Man that guy is an idiot!, the guys practicly killing himself and everyone is patting him on the back... near SLIN coma, 20IU's HGH and he doesn't even know the sides...glad I'm on this board!
Not only that, he's still a teenager!

lol @ dumb teenagers. I guess if he wants to be pro someday, but in the end (when he has heart or liver failure) he will realize it wasn't worth it (like almost every other pro...)

I took some methy tren for 2 weeks. . . Didnt notice enough positives to outweigh the supposed liver toxicity, so i just stopped and never thought about using it again. I have a bunch still.

NYCEE said:
I took some methy tren for 2 weeks. . . Didnt notice enough positives to outweigh the supposed liver toxicity, so i just stopped and never thought about using it again. I have a bunch still.

Yeah, I remember we had an interesting thread about that. Lonewing and Baller, you should look it up and read it.

Back