Oral Turanabol Cycle Users!!!

TalSN

Quick Question, at around what time during your cycle did you start to feel the effects of Oral Turanabol? And at what dose?

Quick Question, at around what time during your cycle did you start to feel the effects of Oral Turanabol? And at what dose?

Takes about 3 - 7 days, its different for everybody. It should be noticed with 25mg and more.

Takes me a full week to feel anything different. If your not feeling much after 7 days you might try bumping up the dose and testing what works best for yourself.

well right now im nearing the end of 2 weeks. First week i started at 50 mg i beleive, then second week i bumped it up to 60mg, so far i havent felt any side effects out of the ordinary, no back pumps, very little headaches if anything ( which i dont think i should credit tbol for) and maybe like 1 minute stomach pains as soo as i take the pills. Otehr than that no incredible pumps, and im sorta questioning it. The reason i stil think they might be real is because starting the second week my bench press was incredibly easy as i kept putting on more weight on the bar.

i keep seeing that week 3 is the magicall week adn thats wen all the strength comes and all the weight gain, but thats hard to beleive. My muscle are even hard, maybe just a bit harder than usual. srry for the doubple post.

If your increasing strength with ultimate ease then I would say that the Tbol is doing its job. Sometimes you wont feel anything from orals. I always notice that my piss is darker and thats how I can easily tell.

I think your fine and its working. Keep up the hard work and eat eat eat!

Yup you gotta eat eat eat for any of this stuff to work. Also in correlation cut back on cardio.

back pumps are more associated with Dbol...my TBol experience was great, no pumps necessarily , but muscles were firmer and overall more dense feeling. Strength gains were pretty decent too. Youre not going to gain a lot of "weight" from TBol, as there is very little if any water retention from it. If you were looking more for size, then Dbol would have been a better choice. Tbol yields slow, steady, lean gains. Is it all your taking??

Back