Oral Turinabol or Dbol with Tren PH?

I am 24yrs old 5' 8'' 170 lbs, regular workout routine for 6yrs. Naturally high metabolism hard gainer.

I'm looking for advice with my tren PH cycle. I want to add a class II steroid to it and im trying to decide between these two compounds.

I have nolva for post cycle therapy (pct), adex on hand and access to either turinabol or dbol.

tren - wk 1-4 90mg/day
tur/dbol - wk 2-6 30mg/day?
nolva - wk 6-10 40/40/20/20

Any suggestions here are appreciated

Drop the idea of ever running 2 orals together would be my suggestion. Bad idea.

The tren PH will give you solid results. I'm assuming you're talking about x-tren (or similar)? If so, it's good stuff.

You should also definitely run a test base with it.

Finally, you need to get over the "fast metabolism" bs. No offense, but it doesn't matter how fast it is or you think it is. All that matters is you're not eating enough food if you're not gaining weight. Try eating 5k-6k calories per day. If you don't make gains off that, you're counting wrong.

Supplement what? There is no supplement on the planet that can replace food. If you don't eat enough to grow naturally, how do you plan on growing while on steroids? And lets say you did make magical gains, you have to eat enough calories to maintain the new muscle otherwise you'll lose it.

Eating is the only thing that's gonna make you grow. If you don't learn to eat properly you're wasting your time and risking your health for nothing.

Either way, the bigger concern is that it sounds like you're not ready for steroids anyways.

By supplement i mean AAS/PH's.

I make sure my diet is right by normal standards of course, but i dont have the time in a day to eat 6k calories. I am a recreational lifter and enjoy keeping my body strong and fit, I am not a professional body builder.

So, by a base, I'm assuming you mean test e or c 300mg or so a week while taking the tren and then start pct?

Yes Test of some type of ester. As far as another oral, that is up to your preference, I would go with dbol.

Supplement what? There is no supplement on the planet that can replace food. If you don't eat enough to grow naturally, how do you plan on growing while on steroids? And lets say you did make magical gains, you have to eat enough calories to maintain the new muscle otherwise you'll lose it.

Eating is the only thing that's gonna make you grow. If you don't learn to eat properly you're wasting your time and risking your health for nothing.

Either way, the bigger concern is that it sounds like you're not ready for steroids anyways.

Agree, good post

I am 24yrs old 5' 8'' 170 lbs, regular workout routine for 6yrs. Naturally high metabolism hard gainer.

I'm looking for advice with my tren PH cycle. I want to add a class II steroid to it and im trying to decide between these two compounds.

I have nolva for post cycle therapy (pct), adex on hand and access to either turinabol or dbol.

tren - wk 1-4 90mg/day
tur/dbol - wk 2-6 30mg/day?
nolva - wk 6-10 40/40/20/20

Your asking about the actual AAS Turinabol right? It makes me wonder how the prohormone from Primordial Performance compares to the actual AAS oral Turinabol.

Your asking about the actual AAS Turinabol right? It makes me wonder how the prohormone from Primordial Performance compares to the actual AAS oral Turinabol.

Different results for each. With Turinabol-LV there is a conversion to Oral Turinabol, but the compound can actually be active on its own. With Oral Turinabol, it is just OT, obviously.

I have run Turinabol-LV with success, and I actually will be running OT along the new AndroMass. With either the prohormone (hdrol) or real OT, I think Liver Juice is in order, and it is 15% off with PP15%

Last edited:
I've run the Primordial Oral T. It converts at a very low rate to Turinabol. The main effects of Oral T are going to be from the fact that it is an active steroid itself.

BTW, the coupon is PP15%, not PP50% :)

Back