Oral winni?

caladin

-Flesh Eater-
When should feel this kick in? I have been on 50mg for 9 days and Im not sure what im suppose to be feeling!

you should notice the strenght gains first. then you should notice that your muscle have taken a harder form. what kind of Winstrol (winny) is it?

I always have a hard time telling if winstrol is working for me,even with zambons. The results are not as drastic as other AS
but it does help you gain quality muscle and muscle hardness.

I did Zambons 35mg ed and noticed results after 3 days. My bi's went like hard as rock and shoulders cramped up big time. I was maybe hypersensitive to it (I was using with Anavar (var) at 40mg ed). Anyways I dropped down to 25mg ed just so I could carry on trainin

Strength gains come first, but for some reason Winstrol (winny) works well for me after I use it (pysical features)

Deadlift said:
Exactly. I ran 100mg ed once, never again as the pain was too much.

This is why I run glucosamine/chondriton/SAM-e all year long! Just incase I use winny!

It keeps things moving better!

LAWNSAVER said:
This is why I run glucosamine/chondriton/SAM-e all year long! Just incase I use winny!

It keeps things moving better!

does this stuff make much of a difference? i'm gonna be usin some oral Winstrol (winny) soon and i already get sore knees. any advantage would be nice. i'd just like to know if it's worth the money.

copracor said:
does this stuff make much of a difference? i'm gonna be usin some oral Winstrol (winny) soon and i already get sore knees. any advantage would be nice. i'd just like to know if it's worth the money.

imo they make a real difference to bad joints when not on Winstrol (winny), however when using it, they dont seem to help that much, well not it the way that say deca does

thanks for the info tman. i have a hard time buyin anything that isn't illegal or high in protien.

Back