Orals...OT

workinhard

my question is this. I was told that Tbol works by attaching itself to shbg and releasing the bound T. Is this tru? If it is couldnt Tbol work as a base instead of Test for those who dont want to use test for 1 reason or the other.(dont wanna gain as much weight, afraid of needles). If this is tru than i'd like to run a Tbol Anavar (var) cycle. I heard Tbol and Anavar (var) give similar effects so would it be redundant to run them both togetha. how i picture it is i run the tbol 1st and gain some good mass then run the Anavar (var) for hardness and definition....yea yea i know 2 orals is bad and no test in a cycle is bad but keep in mind that im not a bb'er in anyway im an athlete who needs to keep his weight in check.

So if anyone knows anything about Tbol could ya give me some help

workinhard said:
my question is this. I was told that Tbol works by attaching itself to shbg and releasing the bound T. Is this tru? If it is couldnt Tbol work as a base instead of Test for those who dont want to use test for 1 reason or the other.(dont wanna gain as much weight, afraid of needles). If this is tru than i'd like to run a Tbol Anavar (var) cycle. I heard Tbol and Anavar (var) give similar effects so would it be redundant to run them both togetha. how i picture it is i run the tbol 1st and gain some good mass then run the Anavar (var) for hardness and definition....yea yea i know 2 orals is bad and no test in a cycle is bad but keep in mind that im not a bb'er in anyway im an athlete who needs to keep his weight in check.

So if anyone knows anything about Tbol could ya give me some help
tbol will shut you down so there wont be any test to free up lol . if your not ready to gain weight or use needles then just wait a while before cycling .

what dont you understand about the fact that i cant gain weight. not that i dont want to gain weight. i have to stay fast. if i gain 15 lbs i'd have to be a LB or somthin.

and if im right theres always test to free up. you never run out of bound Test. theres always test to free up just not always free test. i mean i could be wrong but i thought men had enough test to last for awhile even if they were shut down. so i'd need clomid/nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct) to get my test started again, but i wouldnt run out of bound test for the tbol to free up....right?

and im not afraid of needles. maybe a little but not anymore than i am afraid of falling off a 10story building but i still work ontop of them everyday.

Back