orbit labs anavar

Barks

What does eveyone think about Orbit LAbs Anavar, i heard is not worth the sides, im looking to harden up abit and put on alittle size with some added streagth. how is it for keeping gains?

there was a post on elite where some members got their var tested, and it was way off label claims, higher than the label, which may sound good, but it shows not so good quality control and could be downright dangerous

Barks said:
What does eveyone think about Orbit LAbs Anavar, i heard is not worth the sides, im looking to harden up abit and put on alittle size with some added streagth. how is it for keeping gains?

Anavar... not worth the sides... I've heard, "not worth the money", but never "not worth the sides"

needsize said:
there was a post on elite where some members got their var tested, and it was way off label claims, higher than the label, which may sound good, but it shows not so good quality control and could be downright dangerous

Wouldn't buy it just for this particular reason, not worth risking my health.

just lettin ya know i had my orbit test enanthat tested and it was right on the money for what that label said
c

collizion said:
just lettin ya know i had my orbit test enanthat tested and it was right on the money for what that label said
c

can you post the test results?
No offence, but anyone can say they had something tested

bump for results on the enanthate!

post lab report if you have it because you know they will ask you for it, if you dont, they always say your lier.

If you want to read a thread on Arbit anavar

I don't really care if he posts the report.. No reason to doubt it. I and many people have used their supplements and have nothing but satisfaction. The reason people question them is because they are so cheap. You can pay more but I like shopping at Walmart.....

The one anavar lot was overdosed and there were many happy people out there. According to Lunkhead at Canadian Juice Monsters, a mod and physician, the Orbit anavar is great stuff, as are all their products.

Anavar sides? too much strength or what?

http://www.canadianjuicemonsters.com/home_fset.html

Last edited:
Back