ordering insulin to canada

diablo666

Has anyone from canada tried ordering slin from the U.S. or even from a canadian company without a prescription?

I would just go and buy it straight from the pharmacy. That's what I am going to do when I run slin.

HumulinR is the only insulin available without a script in the US. No script needed in Canada for any slin.

well my first thought is if you have to ask ...you have never done it
its easier to get here than proscar go figure
what braniac politician thought that one up
just make sure you know your shit about slin before you start
ive seen all too many time some guy that thinks he knows and winds up fucking himself up for life
please do us this favour its a fairly dangerous substance even to vets that know what they are doing

Last edited:
rcanon, your right i have never used slin before but i have read alot about it and want to try it. I plan on using humanalog 15 minutes before the end of my workout at a starting dose of 2ius and eventually working my way up to 10ius. As soon as ive injected i will begin to consume koolaid mixed with dextrose approx 10-15 grams for every iu. I will continually consume simple carbs until approx 2 -1/2hours post injection.Of course i will also take 5-7 grams of creatine and approx 80 grams of whey and no fat. then i will consume a normal meal at the 3 hour mark.Does this sound like a good plan?

why would you take it before your workout is done, that doesnt make ay sense to me. Just wait till you are finished, then hit up the insulin. The rest of your plan sounds okay

thanks for the advice bros. I will wait till im done my workout.Any other advice on what to in eat and in what amounts after i inject?

Back