orgasm while working out...?

finelysculpted

My roommate asked me to show her around the gym and show her some basic exercises to slim down and stuff. When i showed her the hanging leg raises she did like 3 then stopped and said if she kept going that she would definitely cum. I laughed, but said ok, and we moved on.

Have any of you ever experienced this? haha, or is she just lucky and will probably give herself a six pack by the end of the month?

hahahah i have actually heard of this before; never experienced it myself though, dammit lol. it's quite possibly due to the friction of her legs pressing together. some women are just ... lucky lol. but i bet you already know where to find her when you go to the gym...
~MINX

I was under the impression that there are lots of orgasisms when Minx works out. Its just that Minx isn't the one having the orgasms.

Last edited:
mranak said:
I was under the impression that there are lots of orgasms when Minx worked out. Its just that Minx isn't the one having the orgasms.
if i ever decide to have a quote from someone else in my sig, it will be this one, i swear... :laugh4:

that's classic. i've thrown up at the gym, but that's about as bipolar opposite to having an orgasm as one could get. awesum.

Arnold says when he's in the gym he's cumming. Just watch Pumping Iron

LOL, Minx, you added it!

No, I've never even cum close to having an orgasm in the gym (locker room shower is a different story) and I'm more likely to vomit, especially on leg day.

If she's really having difficulty doing leg raises because of her horniness, get a plate and attatch it to her ankles. I think a 45 on each ankle would be good. LOL

if there was an exercise that gave me an orgasm at the gym, i'd blend it into my routine every day. what's the problem with this lady? she a nun?

I have to admit this happens to Madine quite a bit when she does hanging leg raises. I think its bullshit (only out of envy cause I can't do it. lol). But regardless, it does happen.

Of course, she has a pierced kitty, and that may help.... :)

RJH8541 said:
I have to admit this happens to Madine quite a bit when she does hanging leg raises. I think its bullshit (only out of envy cause I can't do it. lol). But regardless, it does happen.

Of course, she has a pierced kitty, and that may help.... :)
OMG THERE YOU ARE!!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PM YOU FOR WEEKS! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU AND MADINE BEEN????

go on bb.com forums and are a shitload of ladies that cum from using the roman chair. the funny part about it is, whenever im in the gym and see a hot women using the roman chair, i always make sure i watch.

strngthmnx said:
OMG THERE YOU ARE!!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PM YOU FOR WEEKS! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU AND MADINE BEEN????

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sorry. I had an issue with one of my employees logging on to my account while I wasn't in my office (damn cookies), and then he changed my password, so i had to wait and catch him in the act and get the login back. Needless to say he is gone for good, but i just wanted to keep things safe, thats why the PMs are off, and avatars are gone. Madine of course is still just hanging at our 'other' board. lol

You can hit us up at our home email if you want to chat with us. :D

Yep, I've actually been able to do this for years. I think it has something to do with using my lower abs to pull, and squeezing my legs together that does it. Guess I am kinda lucky! Needless to say, hanging abs are my favorite ab workout! Maybe that's why I've always had such a flat stomach? :laugh3:

I was dating this girl a while back and she wanted to take a spinning class.Ever see those bike seats?? She looked winded and red and very out of breath too so I had to ask her "You o.k.?" Three hours (and rounds) later I was too LOL:)
So guys if you ever want to take a lady out on a 1st date....make sure it's a narrow spinning seat and you can both shower when you get home!

guys have had this happen to them for years,,, while climbing the rope :>

Back