Bronson Rises 2016: broke beaten divorced.. and bulking

Looking good man!

my momma tells me I'm a handsome boy!!

secretly , my motivation for lifting weights and bulking... is to grow into my giant bulldog viking head

don't tell anyone, k?!??!!

Norsk!!!

im 198.. i can't wait to finsih the transition from chubby out of shape boxer to a full blown lifters build

i want another 60 lbs on my little frame, just cause.. nothing else better to do!!!

this transition is frustrating, I'm not lean, I'm not huge..

trying to get comfortable carrying so much body fat, its a mental thing right now.. I've equated being lean and hard with being in shape for my whole life. so getting chunky feels.. unmanly?

growng a fucking beard to hide the extra chin ill be sporting during this bulk, to help hide my gigantic neck

big furry head lads!!! lets get thick!!!!

oh, and when I'm done growing , i want to try boxing with the new body.. then take it to the highland games and see how much shit i can pick up throw carry toss destroy mangle spindle and maul.

pretty sure they have competitions for all that stuff.. :)

Last edited:
Good luck boxing with the new body! Swear every time I bulk it's like I have to relearn how to throw punches correctly. Shit just doesn't feel right when ya get blocky, maybe it's because I don't like to stretch and everything is tight...Hate stretching. Anyways let me know what ya think the first time you hit a heavy bag with the new thicker body, then maybe I can figure out if it's really the bulk or just in my head!? LOL

Ask your wife /sister /girlfriend - hot or not!?!?!

Hellboy was epic, I wanna hit Halloween as that guy after my bulk ;)

If anybody reading this ever wondered, Here Ye gooooo....

The real Chucky McMotherFucky

The wife says hot...but only because you look pretty much like me...so don't let it go to your head! :biggthump

Ill tell you what...i wouldn't want to fuck with you.... and yes i was hoping we would get some insight into the special one you mentioned taking you on quite a wild ride. Seems like things could be turning around for you much quicker than expected.

Loving the story times Chuckie B! So sorry to read about how this section of your life started, what's that shit they say? Gotta get dragged out the nest by PD and thrown in Lock Up to learn to fly? That might not really be the way that goes, But whatever, keep heading forward, we'll keep cheering ya on!

My recommendation is to not loose sight of this blessing. Don't let the gear ever get is the way of your personal relationships or responsibilities. Be big or strong isn't ever more important than your responsibilities or people.

The wife says hot...but only because you look pretty much like me...so don't let it go to your head! :biggthump

ha!!! you handsome bastard you!

tell her i said thank you, and for sure her appreciation of th fine examples manhood we both display speaks volumes about her being a woman of worth !!!

Good luck boxing with the new body! Swear every time I bulk it's like I have to relearn how to throw punches correctly. Shit just doesn't feel right when ya get blocky, maybe it's because I don't like to stretch and everything is tight...Hate stretching. Anyways let me know what ya think the first time you hit a heavy bag with the new thicker body, then maybe I can figure out if it's really the bulk or just in my head!? LOL

ill tell you th truth, i boxed form 162 up to 195 lbs, and i found that it was always footwork that i had to work at changing up to reflect all the weight..

being heavier meant making shorter sharper steps and doubling up on your hops, rather than being able to cover all that space with your glide being much rangier and quicker at a lighter weight.. at the heavier weights, i moved like i had one foot in a bucket, mre plodding and measured. any burst of foot speed really taxed your cardio stamina too.. while at the lighter weights - i could dance and shoot in and out, turn people and pop corners like a fucking cat.. and could dance like that all night long with barely a puff. the trade off for quickness / speed and stamina to gain more weight and some heavier thump - its why lifting weights and putting on muscles is a negative exchange for a fighter. you give up so much on one end just to carry that extra body weight and that little extra thump, with you into the ring - while dumping so much stamina speed and quickness. not a good trade for a serious fighter, at all

anyhow..

once you adjust your footwork then can train timing and really enjoy crushing shit with all that bodyweight adding thump to your shots and giving you more leverage to dig from being planted like a damn tree..

be fun to make those adjustments, see how i do with a monster truck instead of a sports car.. have to change up everything to make the most of what i do have, and to make up for how fast i aren't hahahha!

Ill tell you what...i wouldn't want to fuck with you.... and yes i was hoping we would get some insight into the special one you mentioned taking you on quite a wild ride. Seems like things could be turning around for you much quicker than expected.

i salute you sir! thanks for the big ups man, and yea things seemed to really be going my way.. then went back into a nose dive for minute there, and right back to climbing so hard i thought i was about to come out of this way way ahead of the game!! yea!! and then everything went to shit again. january was a fucking roller coaster..

funny, i always thought life would slow down and be boring by my forties.. and that shit just hasn't happened brother

Loving the story times Chuckie B! So sorry to read about how this section of your life started, what's that shit they say? Gotta get dragged out the nest by PD and thrown in Lock Up to learn to fly? That might not really be the way that goes, But whatever, keep heading forward, we'll keep cheering ya on!

some funny shit lol

and yea i think thats how the old saying goes , and stuff or whatever ha!!!

i lived my whole life just never knowing when to quit.. been the most amazing blessing , and at the same time its been a curse i wouldn't wish on anybody!!!

ha!!!

thanks man.. I'm hanging on, ill put up a recap for the first month of 2016 here soon, then won't go so long between updates. sorry i been slacking guys

this bulk is about to start.. pretty soon ill be on here everyday either commenting or bugging the experts here with questions on everything from training to supplements.. and pussy, i seem to be getting back to really digging pussy

no more of that he-man woman haters club bullshit , nah!!! :)

My recommendation is to not loose sight of this blessing. Don't let the gear ever get is the way of your personal relationships or responsibilities. Be big or strong isn't ever more important than your responsibilities or people.

and nothing there for anyone to argue with, I'm just not sure i can comply anymore.

i didn't plan on becoming a bitter angry cold hearted old bastard

but yet, here i am!!!!

when anyone or anything seems to good to be true, fucking run

either they will disappoint you, tear your fucking heart out of your chest

or you're going to be that person who hurts someone..

you'll be the one who disappoints somebody that means the world to you, that person that you'd rather be fucking dead than live with knowing that you let them down..

she told me she didn't want to fall in love..

i told her not to worry

nobody seems to love me for very long

she's too young. I'm too old. too angry. too fucking damaged.

oh, this girl..

she doesn't know how my soul just howls at the moon because of her..

if only i were a young man again

to believe in love again, to believe in forever ever and ever..

but we already been in love. we found out about forever and ever yea?

we know better, don't we boys

upwards and onwards lads

ha!!! you handsome bastard you!

tell her i said thank you, and for sure her appreciation of th fine examples manhood we both display speaks volumes about her being a woman of worth !!!

ill tell you th truth, i boxed form 162 up to 195 lbs, and i found that it was always footwork that i had to work at changing up to reflect all the weight..

being heavier meant making shorter sharper steps and doubling up on your hops, rather than being able to cover all that space with your glide being much rangier and quicker at a lighter weight.. at the heavier weights, i moved like i had one foot in a bucket, mre plodding and measured. any burst of foot speed really taxed your cardio stamina too.. while at the lighter weights - i could dance and shoot in and out, turn people and pop corners like a fucking cat.. and could dance like that all night long with barely a puff. the trade off for quickness / speed and stamina to gain more weight and some heavier thump - its why lifting weights and putting on muscles is a negative exchange for a fighter. you give up so much on one end just to carry that extra body weight and that little extra thump, with you into the ring - while dumping so much stamina speed and quickness. not a good trade for a serious fighter, at all

anyhow..

once you adjust your footwork then can train timing and really enjoy crushing shit with all that bodyweight adding thump to your shots and giving you more leverage to dig from being planted like a damn tree..

be fun to make those adjustments, see how i do with a monster truck instead of a sports car.. have to change up everything to make the most of what i do have, and to make up for how fast i aren't hahahha!

My footwork always sucked but I was also never a great boxer, more of a fighter that will take a punch or 3 just to land one. I have a natural 175lb light heavyweight frame although I haven't seen 175 in about 12 years! Now I sit at 215ish and the extra size on the shoulders and pecs just make punching feel ackward at first but I agree that shifting the feet does ease that a little. I've always fought more squared up and coach would always yell at me to get skinny and then he would laugh.

The other bad thing I found with being bigger is that it didn't translate to more power which is also what you were saying with the whole negative exchange. I added a little more pop but not much compared to how much size I put on. The only lifting I've ever done that's brought up my power is hang cleans. Heavy ass hang cleans always seemed to bring my punching power up and it didn't just work for me, it worked for all the guys I trained and I could tell because I was the one holding the hand pads for them...which is also why my elbows will be fucked for life! Haha

I'm excited to see how your bulk goes now that you've got everything in place and ready to go. It's amazing how much of a difference coming to this sight has made with my training, supplements and diet. I'll def be hiring 3J in the future, I tried to last summer for the wife and I but the money I had set aside for it was needed elsewhere and I just couldn't justify it. It's going to be a must though this year if I want to see anymore real improvements!

Keep killin it CB!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn....my last post is all jumbled up, I didn't do the quotes correctly and I can't figure out how to fix it....Sorry!

My footwork always sucked but I was also never a great boxer, more of a fighter that will take a punch or 3 just to land one. I have a natural 175lb light heavyweight frame although I haven't seen 175 in about 12 years! Now I sit at 215ish and the extra size on the shoulders and pecs just make punching feel ackward at first but I agree that shifting the feet does ease that a little. I've always fought more squared up and coach would always yell at me to get skinny and then he would laugh.

The other bad thing I found with being bigger is that it didn't translate to more power which is also what you were saying with the whole negative exchange. I added a little more pop but not much compared to how much size I put on. The only lifting I've ever done that's brought up my power is hang cleans. Heavy ass hang cleans always seemed to bring my punching power up and it didn't just work for me, it worked for all the guys I trained and I could tell because I was the one holding the hand pads for them...which is also why my elbows will be fucked for life! Haha

I'm excited to see how your bulk goes now that you've got everything in place and ready to go. It's amazing how much of a difference coming to this sight has made with my training, supplements and diet. I'll def be hiring 3J in the future, I tried to last summer for the wife and I but the money I had set aside for it was needed elsewhere and I just couldn't justify it. It's going to be a must though this year if I want to see anymore real improvements!

Keep killin it CB!!

i tell these kids, lifting is something you do to augment strength for combat sports.. strength can go way up, and very quickly if you've never lifted consistently before.. but - if you're lifting/ eating enough to actually gain weight from training in the weight lifting gym - then you're going backwards in combat training.

the ideal for combat sports is to be able to cut and dry out to be as light as possible, while maintaining all of the strength and stamina you have.. and there is nothing more important for a fighter success than campaigning in the correct weight division. a guy who would dominate at welterweight, even as a hall of fame boxer - might only be an average super middle weight, as those super middleweights may be able to take his big punches well enough to weather them and survive shots that would stop a champion welter weight

think of a fighter as being a drag racing car.. you don't way anything on there that doesn't make it go faster - anything else is dead fucking weight and counter productive.

i need to look up the hang cleans you're talking about, interested in adding them to my routine now..

I'm going to focus on hypertrophy training with progressive overload for the next year or two, until I'm satisfied with my size/mass.. then switch my focus to strength and conditioning, the ultimate goal being that i want to come up with my own program that is tailored for combining strength training and combat sport conditioning..

is that a clit piercing i see?? :D

yeppers..

i thought everybody would have noticed, you get man points !

bronson, do you feel like the ayahuasca had a positive effect overall? Sounds like something i could benefit from to let go of some things.

i think everyone can benefit from having a shift in perspective, esp one so dramatic with such profound depth..

you'll feel different about animals, about eating them..

you'll find you have a different level of connection to the world, to people, all around you

most of all, you'll have a change of perspective when it comes to life and death.

its terrifying, and peaceful.. it's beautiful, and exhilarating, and boring and c ompletely mundane..

holy and sacred while being vulgar and profane.. all at once man

i don't know how to explain it beyond the smallest keyhole peepshow into my own experience that i shared already

but it is a different experience for everyone

to me... ayahuasca is medicine.

bronson, do you feel like the ayahuasca had a positive effect overall? Sounds like something i could benefit from to let go of some things.

i think everyone can benefit from having a shift in perspective, esp one so dramatic with such profound depth..

you'll find you have a different level of connection to the world, to people, all around you

most of all, you'll have a change of perspective when it comes to life and death.

its terrifying, and peaceful.. it's beautiful, and exhilarating, and boring and c ompletely mundane..

i don't know how to explain it beyond the smallest keyhole peepshow into my own experience that i shared already

sounds pretty awesome and life changing if used correctly.

is this anyway like peyote?

is this anyway like peyote?

I've done peyote, ill try to draw as much of a parallel as i can

my best friend growing up was Lakota.. so it wasn't like i took it lightly for fun, or hung out with a bunch of dirty hippie indian wanna be's and had a typical experience

this was me with my best friend on a rez with a bunch of old fat indians, me being the only "ginger" around for miles..

(to first nation people , every white person is reffered to as a Ginger btw, I'm pale and blonde - no red except for in my beard)

we hit a sweat lodge for 3 nights in a row, me and levi pretty much begging for me to be allowed to sit in on the peyote ceremony. sweet lodge was considered traditional, peyote wasn't originally a lakota thing, considered " progressive traditional"

the old man who ran the peyote ceremonies was in the sweat lodge one night and kept eye fucking me, then somehow decided i was ok for taking part in a button ceremony..

the way it kicked off as pretty typical of a mushroom experience.. i had experience with them before this adventure

i started seeing colors and time space got all weird.. then this euphoria washed over me and buy buddy about the same time. me and my dark assed lakota brother just laughing and giggling like - ha!!!! yeah!!!!

the buzz from peyote..

it was very much like mushrooms with just way more clarity.. my mind didn't seem to wander off on tangents id come back from with me shaking my head " what the fuck was i just thinking about that for?"

instead it felt like i was much more clear headed and able to focus my intentions, examine things and stay plugged in without losing myself in some random direction..

and it seemed to go on and on forever.. it was a loooooong trip

we had been zoned out for a while... then my buddy taps me and says - hey i don't think the old man likes you!

we looked up and chief iron eyes is over there staring me down again like at the sweat

and my brother giggled, then i giggled..

the old man didn't care for that shit.

yeah, so this old indian comes over and gets right in my fucking face while I'm all toasted on peyote..

imagine me tripping me fucking face off, walls breathing faces melting and the old man is right in front of me half the night trying to fuck with me, i had this aggressive pissed off old indian man shaking a rattle and fanning feathers at me pretty much cursing me the whole time.

i remember pointing my finger at him and telling him , i am a natural human being - fick ous!!!

and he did.

yea.. i told a peyote medicne man to fuck off in german int he middle of a ceremony and he left me alone . went and sat on the other side of the lodge and chanted.

my buddy adding " leave him the fuck alone already, you old dick" while the old man shuffled off

this friend of mine was mistaken for being samoan off the rez, i had the biggest reddest most bad ass injun on the rez for a brother.. so yea, i knew id be fine

peyote was deep for me, that night shaped a lot about what i came to expect of myself.. perspective on manhood and the human experience..

me and my brother finished the night swearing up and down wed known each other for lifetimes before, taking turns being red white or asian, but that wed been friends across lifetimes and always would be.

comparing peyote to ayahuasca..

id say is like comparing a roller coaster ride at disney in the middle of the day with your family watching you do loop de loops..
to ayahuasca being on a fiery jetliner in a tailspin , white knuckle grip on your fucking armrest reevaluating everything you re ever done ever wil do when if you ever get out of this.

at some point during an ayahuasca ceremony, two things almost always happen to people

1 you think you are going to die
2 you suddenly are fine with dying, its no big deal

on peyote, i couldn't have driven a school bus.. but after being all peaky and tweaked out for maybe two hours tops - i damn sure could have walked out of there, got in my buddys truck and driven us back to his house if we had decided it was enough

on ayahuasca? walking down the street would have been a challenge..

two totally different animals , for sure..

sorry for rambling ,

Bronson

thats a pretty fair analogy, actually

Last edited:
I knew a guy who said he had peyote but I didn't believe him because it looked like salvia so I figured I would prove him wrong and smoke it. Lol turned out the dude wasn't lying and it was peyote. The minute I took a hit I knew I was screwed and sat down on a chair and everything had a tracer like effect to it. The peyote made me feel like I was looking down at myself from above some how. The experience was very weird good thing I took just one hit. Lol all I learned from my experience was not to try to prove people wrong about drugs by testing them hahahaha.

Last edited:
might have noticed..

i been a little quiet on here

have some health concerns, docs are running tests..

chucky b getting checked out for the big C

its up in the air, nothing is for certain..

but if the docs worried, yea.. its a little disconcerting

hopefully this pans out, I'd rather jump on my bulk and not be dying and shit

im not a young man, not scared of dying..

but i did have some plans, ok..

and i do have young children.

this has put things in perspective.

if I'm not a dead man, i want my wife and family back

I'm angry and bitter.. but truthfully, i love the mother she is , the woman she is..

and if anyone laughing behind my back? i really don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks. never have.

i want to be here to make sure nothing happens to her, to my kids.

and if i am sick. like really really sick..

if i am already a dead man.. then a good chance ill end up going full blown fuckng postal

i was betrayed.. i will never forgive that piece of shit who called himself my friend

and luckily for me, i have a rare gift for contempt

that motherfucker should say a prayer and hope I'm healthy

lets just say docs tell me i have 12 months to live, then that means he would have bout 8 months to live

(lol of course I'm kidding!! i wouldn't hurt a fly lol hahaha heehehe haha.. just joking obviously ok?)

lets just say i won't go to my grave a fucking joke lads, promise ye that much

not a big fan of the tribes of abraham , the misery and torment those fucked up religions have caused humanity for thousands of years now.. but i must admit i really enjoyed rereading the old testament story of Samson

i should have some answers after this weekend..

and whatever happens, ill start posting on here and ye can follow along on my bulk, or my fucking chemo/treatment

haven't told any friends or family, this is first I've spoken of it

if ye think to, send me some good vibes..

i want to thank everyone who's been hanging around, reading my posts and been so positive and supportive

i consider every who's taken time to send me some encouragement , shared their opinion to be friends to me

alrighty then i am done rambling

chuck

Man, after reading your stories, I am pretty certain you could kick cancer's ass. Hang in there. Wishing you the best.

Back