Ortiz and Shamrock

mister69 said:
I am a big ken fan and think he doest get enough respect for his mma carreer.

ahhh can't say i agree with you on this 1 ha..

i like shamrock a lot b4, but that show was a let down. he comes off as very self centred.

on the other hand, tito is a fucken jackass. so i hope they just put on a good show and beat the fuck outta eachother! :owned:

0nyx said:
ahhh can't say i agree with you on this 1 ha..

i like shamrock a lot b4, but that show was a let down. he comes off as very self centred.

on the other hand, tito is a fucken jackass. so i hope they just put on a good show and beat the fuck outta eachother! :owned:

if you met tito i think hed be a great guy, ken on the other hand, would be a dick

Tsaunders said:
if you met tito i think hed be a great guy, ken on the other hand, would be a dick
Other way around. I saw Tito out. He was gettin a lil out of hand so I had to straighten him out a lil. No hard feelings....he tapped and and I let him go about his business but I kept an eye on him!

gator_mclusky said:
Other way around. I saw Tito out. He was gettin a lil out of hand so I had to straighten him out a lil. No hard feelings....he tapped and and I let him go about his business but I kept an eye on him!

After he tapped did you give him a mustache ride?

gator_mclusky said:

Raider nation takes no prisoners :owned: haha

Saw it last night, Tito was a jackass as usual. I was less that happy with the outcome but it was obvious who the stronger fighter was.

Golgo13 said:
Saw it last night, Tito was a jackass as usual. I was less that happy with the outcome but it was obvious who the stronger fighter was.
IMO it was stopped too early.....Shamrock is one of the best ever and can take 5 or even 10 elbows to his face. He was barely scratched.

The crowd summed it up screamoing BULLSHIT over and over

Golgo13 said:

Well put. I hope that Shamrock comes to grip with reality after this and calls it a career. He had a good run but it's time.

Its just sad when an athlete keeps going far past his prime... I mean what do people say about Mike Tyson now?

Back