Ostarine

HeHateMe

Does anyone have experience with this SARM?

What dosage did you run and for what duration?

Did you run it as a part of post cycle therapy (pct), standalone, or as part of a stack?

Muscle gain? Fat loss? Re-composition?

I've read that gains can be compared to those achieved with Anavar and/or Primobolan? Fact? Fallacy?

What about any side effects that come after?....

People are saying "no sides". . . my ass. . .
There will always be bad, with the good . . the question is. . WHAT is the bad. . . Nobody knows yet

It seems to be very mild on sides and HPTA. Doses start at 12.5 to 25mg a day. Some guys are going up to 50mg. I'm guessing at 50mg is where sides are seen. It can be used in post cycle therapy (pct), stand alone or with AAS.

It seems to be very mild on sides and HPTA. Doses start at 12.5 to 25mg a day. Some guys are going up to 50mg. I'm guessing at 50mg is where sides are seen. It can be used in post cycle therapy (pct), stand alone or with AAS.

One guy commented sides(heart palpitations/blurred vision-not s4, but on Ostarine) @ 20mgs bro/on another site. . . Any lititure ive seen medicaly, states 3-5mgs doses. . . This stuff hasnt been around that long . . . No telling what it can bring
The mild shutdown would be the least of my worries. . . If down the road it turns out to be the golden, then by all means that would be awesome

Last edited:
Some people will have reactions to any compound in a different way than the majority. I'm not saying it's 100% safe but I know guys who use it regularly without any issues. Just like anything we use, can effect everyone different.

One guy commented sides(heart palpitations/blurred vision-not s4, but on Ostarine) @ 20mgs bro/on another site. . .

This is the first time I've heard of Ostarine causing vision problems. Is it possible that he received S4 labeled as Ostarine?

The lack of sides is what makes it so appealing.

I was going to run 25mg/d as part of a recomp with some gh releasing peptides.

Some people will have reactions to any compound in a different way than the majority. I'm not saying it's 100% safe but I know guys who use it regularly without any issues. Just like anything we use, can effect everyone different.

Yes, i agree. .

This is the first time I've heard of Ostarine causing vision problems. Is it possible that he received S4 labeled as Ostarine?

Its the first time cause you didnt research it for yourself . . You listened to "amateurs/morons" repeating what they wanted to hear, spread by people selling it. . Google for yourself. .

I have no doubts it works, but completely side free is bs. . Hell it is an intriguing compound . . Im not trying to bash it, i even thought about trying it. IF it was like they say(down the road) everybody would be buying it!!!!!!

and yes anything is possible . . Sometimes u pay for hgh, and get hcg. . sometimes they give u winni, instead of Anavar (var) etc. . Most suppliers/dealers dont give a shit. Thats part of the game. .

Last edited:
Yes, i agree. .

Its the first time cause you didnt research it for yourself . . You listened to "amateurs/morons" repeating what they wanted to hear, spread by people selling it. . Google for yourself. .

I have no doubts it works, but completely side free is bs. . Hell it is an intriguing compound . . Im not trying to bash it, i even thought about trying it. IF it was like they say(down the road) everybody would be buying it!!!!!!

and yes anything is possible . . Sometimes u pay for hgh, and get hcg. . sometimes they give u winni, instead of Anavar (var) etc. . Most suppliers/dealers dont give a shit. Thats part of the game. .

Actually, I have researched it quite a bit over the past few months. . . exploring both clinical research as well as anecdotal feedback. I'm not the type of person to dive in head first without knowing what I'm getting into. That was the first time I heard that particular side attributed to Ostarine.

I've been around long enough to discredit the opinions of those with a vested interest. Boards are full of fly-by-night companies/scammers. Like you said, its part of the game.

Back