ostarine

rds63799

is this stuff any good? I was thinking about adding it to my next PCT. Has anybody done this and if so, how'd you find it?

Cheers

cool, do me a favour mate and report back how you get on with it would you? Either in this thread or a PM.

cheers

cool, do me a favour mate and report back how you get on with it would you? Either in this thread or a PM.

cheers

FYI, im on it now. Its better than not being on anything, but its no where near like being on a cycle. None the less i see some slight gains and im 10 days into it. This is something that i think is on the slow and steady side. Good news is no sides at all - very easy to tolerate if you dont mind the fact it tastes like shit. I see no reason at this point not to try it. Just dont expect anything like the gains you get on a proper cycle.

cool man, I wasn't going to use it instead of AAS, just in my next post cycle therapy (pct). Cheers for the info

Ive used Uniquemicals Osta with great success in my research....and like was said..its better than being off cycle...but not anything like being on. I like it during PCT specifically.

cool, this thread has definitely confirmed my idea that it would be good during post cycle therapy (pct), so I'm definitely going to add it in

cheers guys

Best supp to try and keep gaining in post cycle therapy (pct), I used it at 25mg/day in my pct that just ended, and I noticed some extra hardness. Nothing like being on AAS as far as gains, but I continued to look good, held onto my strength, and my muscles stayed full and vascular.

Back