OSU v. Florida

ect0m0rph

I know this is probably already in the convo lounge but I wanted to dump it on here too. What does everyone think of Fla getting the nod over Michigan. I like it, Michigan had their chance to beat OSU and they lost. What would have happened if Michigan won the rematch would they have played for a third time or would the first win by osu not count for anything.

Michigan would kill Florida. I wish Michigan had another shot. The way i see it is Michigan lost 1 game (Ohio State) Florida lost one game (Auburn). Who lost to the better team?...Michigan. They were right in their game with Ohio State till the end. Lost by 3. Florida's just not that good. Troy Smith will run all over there defense. Wait and See... Not going to be close unless Ohio State shows up ready to accept their trophy unstead of playing football. Just My 2 cents

Last edited:
A couple of bad calls cost florida that game...and Auburns pretty fuckin good too. Either way, with Florida making it through that hell of a schedule they had with only one loss and winning the SEC championship, they've earned the right to play for the national championship.

Hogs106 said:
Michigan would kill Florida. I wish Michigan had another shot. The way i see it is Michigan lost 1 game (Ohio State) Florida lost one game (Auburn). Who lost to the better team?...Michigan. They were right in their game with Ohio State till the end. Lost by 3. Florida's just not that good. Troy Smith will run all over there defense. Wait and See... Not going to be close unless Ohio State shows up ready to accept their trophy unstead of playing football. Just My 2 cents
Truth be told.....Dont let bleach hear that though. He will have some rebutle all tangled up to make it look legit but in reality its farse.

Michigan and Florida don't deserve shit. They should play each other in a bowl game called the Bitches Cup. Here's an idea...If you want to play for the national championship, don't lose a game. If you don't think you can go undefeated in your conference, go to a different one. If you think the BCS is stupid, quit accepting their bowl invitations. Fuck me. I'd give BSU the nod. At least they aren't bitching.

I think Michigan is a better team, and Michigan probably beats OSU on a neutral field, I think home field is responsible for more than 3 points at OSU's stadium. I think Florida has to be pretty damn good to get to where they did with one loss. I would have liked to seen USC or Michigan in their instead of Florida, but from what i have read they do not want rematches in the National Championship game unless their is no other clear cut candidate, remember FSU UF a few years back. They were by far the best two teams in the country that year. I think this is probably why a playoff is becoming necessary.

I dont really think it matters because i think osu would beat anyone but I just think if Michigan would get a rematch and then win it would open a whole new problem. This screams of the need for a playoff though, once you have a playoff there would be no complaining the winner would take it end of story.

ect0m0rph said:
I dont really think it matters because i think osu would beat anyone but I just think if Michigan would get a rematch and then win it would open a whole new problem. This screams of the need for a playoff though, once you have a playoff there would be no complaining the winner would take it end of story.

I am not sure how old you are, but like i said, this already happened with UF FSU.

Back