OTC Oral Propecia (over counter)

MN87

Hey guys! I know you can get OTC Rogaine at CVS, but is there any place you can get OTC oral propecia? Eg Walgreens etc? I havent seen it around here personally. I'm also willing to order online if possible, but would much prefer to get in person to trial it out

Please let me know if you've seen any such places where I can pick some up. Thanks!

Finasteride is still prescription only as it is an active anti-androgen. Pretty nasty stuff to just put on shelves as it can chemically castrate men. ;)

What do you mean? You mean temporary loss of sexual appetite/shitty erections?

Finasteride is still prescription only as it is an active anti-androgen. Pretty nasty stuff to just put on shelves as it can chemically castrate men. ;)

What do you mean? You mean temporary loss of sexual appetite/shitty erections?

Finasteride is designed to render androgens inert. This is intended to work on DHT (the culprit responsible for MPB), but can drastically decrease testosterone as well. There are entire forums dedicated to helping guys understand why they suddenly have low T issues when they have done nothing more than attempt to keep a full head of hair.

I don't fully understand the mechanisms behind the suppression other than that, but I'm sure Google can yield a great explanation. :)

Have been looking into this, and will continue looking, but thanks guys for raising this objection about Propecia. Ive been a board member for 4 years (sometimes not so active) and back then propecia was always recommended. But apparently alot of my friends (non juicers) who have taken propecia have mentioned the low test thing

Wouldnt have known about it if it wasnt for this board. I guess gotta look into Rogaine!

Have been looking into this, and will continue looking, but thanks guys for raising this objection about Propecia. Ive been a board member for 4 years (sometimes not so active) and back then propecia was always recommended. But apparently alot of my friends (non juicers) who have taken propecia have mentioned the low test thing

Wouldnt have known about it if it wasnt for this board. I guess gotta look into Rogaine!
hope it works for you!

Back