oufff game 6 is a nail biter

PENS WIN Game 7 Caps made way to may mistakes got away from basic stuff, a step slower. It was that close. Just think these two teams are gonna do this for what the next 5 or 10 years, there all young. This was the best round 2 in hickey history a Russian sniper and Canadian play-maker. Dam sorry to see this end.

I couldn't even comment on it. I have felt that the Defense has been soft. I didn't thing this was our year. They are still very young. On the Brighter side you are right it will continue to be great rivalry for years to come. I've enjoyed every minute of this season till game 7. I do't feel the same way about the Penns that I did when it was Jagger and Mario. I like what i see From the Penns. It great for the sport. I feel Like I lost my religion. Guess it's Bck To Jesus j/k. I won't have the excuse to ignore my wife till fall.

Hell we got Carolina to deal with now and that as tough as they come. I hope the Pens pull it off and get back to the finals against Detroit. We have some unfinished business with them.

Mario saved hockey in Pittsburgh and caused the development of several rinks in the area. Youth hockey is very big here and has been since Mario and the cups. The Caps learned a lot this year as the Pens did last year. They will be a major force in the NHL for years to come.

O by the way I'm putting my money on the Russian team in the winter Olympics, I cant wait to see them, they should be unbeatable.

Back