over weight and starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) * ai's ? serm?

OUTLAWBENDER

over weight and starting TRT * ai's ? serm?

Im 30 Years old And about 300 pounds I'm 6 foot 2 And have a decent amount of muscle. I used to work out a lot But for the past six or seven years Partly I think Too low T I have been packing on the pounds. I'll be starting testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) next week And I've heard a lot about estrogen conversion? Also I'd like to hear Any advice you've got on how to administer The test? Ed??Eod? Every eight days? Or once a month? Also Advice on starting dose for AI's?

THANKS GUYS YOUR A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE! AND I R:argue:EALLY AM HAPPY I FOUND THIS SITE?

Hello Outlawbender.
Congratulations on the finding of TRT! It is one of the best and most important findings in your life as you will shortly find out. A lot of people frown upon testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and ask themselves, so I will have to take a shot for the rest of my life now? Well, it's a easy rebuttal and I always respond. Would you rather have low t for the rest of your life and find your body composition in the gutter or low libido/ED issues? How can all celebrities have 20 year old bodies? Is it an anti-aging cream they are using? Or perhaps their testosterone levels are still in the same range as when they were twenty and that is what causes the youthful appearance?

In regards to your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) protocol, this will be dialed in over the course of your treatment. It does sound like you do not have doctor supervision and would recommend going to a doctor whom has studied 8+ years to deal with these issues rather than getting advice from a group of guys over the internet.

Hormones are a little different in regards that a doctor may not have to see you face to face all the times to interpret the data your have from your blood work. But don't follow the advice of just anybody! Get doctor consultation and prescription for the medication.

Keep in mind that hormones are the messengers of the body, they will tell your cells what do to but in regards to composition. Macronutrients are still king. Consider testosterone your builders for a house, and macronutrients your raw materials. If you have a good amount of builds, but all the raw materials are bad. They will construct a house for you, but it will look ugly. Consult a dietitian or pick up a book. OR go with IMT whom will have a doctor prescribe the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) if there is a clinical need and their consultants are well-versed with anything from diet to training so you can achieve the body you want and have the well-being everybody deserves.

The doc is writing test but wont write an ai?

And he knows next to nothing about TRT! Just ask him to write it and he did. Maybe I do need to go through IMT and real docs opinion? But need to start Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) soon im feeling worst and worst everyday!

The doc is writing test but wont write an ai?

And he knows next to nothing about TRT! Just ask him to write it and he did. Maybe I do need to go through IMT and real docs opinion? But need to start Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) soon im feeling worst and worst everyday!

As we have recommended before, you would be much better off getting a doctor's help and do testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) legitimately. I would encourage you to follow the advice that has been given previously. What do you have to lose in talking to IMT? And you were given advice on how to look for a local doc too.

Stop being so obstinate. :)

you will find im a bit bullheaded , and my confidence in docs as never been very high my mom is a doc and she dont know much about trt{not her feild). and will be the frist one to tell you its a job. i'm going to call imt but i'm not waiting anylonger to start testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) ! life sucks rightnow and i live in alaska the smallest town on earth ! total state pop. of 743,000 people ! the largest town has one hospital and one professional bluiding . anywhere else this would be much easier bro. then again it seem like alot of people have a hard time . im just not one for the long road when i can cut through the woods . life is just too short!

i respect all your advise and have carefully chose a path that works for now ,

#1 will have test and ai's sometime next weeek
#2 am having blood work done next week too (will show low lvl)
#3 will get doc test script next week
#4 will keep looking for doc up here in woods that knows what hes doing
#5 untill then ill be feelin good and self medicating .
#6 all else fails ill go through imt and get sorted OVER THE PHONE.

thanks , outlawbender

Last edited:
Of course life sucks. You're overweight and live in a state that has one of the most prevalent rates of alcoholism and depression. Based on what you've said, I'm not convinced your labs will even show low T. You need to prepare yourself for that possible reality since you've only self diagnosed.

Dan put it a very good way about nutrition. Garbage in = garbage out.

Get the rest of life sorted our - even if you do find yourself with lower T levels. (Of course you're likely lower on the range BECAUSE YOU'RE 300lbs. Very few people that are in that weight range will have T levels high in the range. When you punish your body, it's a self fulfilling prophecy.)

If your mother is a doctor why haven't you gotten her to help you by either treating you or recommending one of her colleagues to treat you? Why wouldn't you elicit her help?

Or at the very least get her to write the prescription for the drugs, so you know you're receiving pharmaceutical grade (CLEAN and FDA regulated) products?

My mother lives in the southeast, and she's behind me 100%
Realy you actually think the doctors can go around and write thier kids prescriptions? Right!
That's about the best way I can think of to lose a medical license. She is research Dr. Studies autoimmune diseases.
I'm not really that much over weight! I have a massive frame, very good foundation of muscle.
that's not to say I don't have a little beer gut on that but. I'm not f****** Michelin Man!
anything . And as far as low T goes, yeah I've got it.

My mother lives in the southeast, and she's behind me 100%
Realy you actually think the doctors can go around and write thier kids prescriptions? Right!
That's about the best way I can think of to lose a medical license. She is research Dr. Studies autoimmune diseases.
I'm not really that much over weight! I have a massive frame, very good foundation of muscle.
that's not to say I don't have a little beer gut on that but. I'm not f****** Michelin Man!
anything . And as far as low T goes, yeah I've got it.

I would think she would know another doctor that could help treat you. The medical world is pretty small. Odds are that she went to school or worked with someone up in Alaska. Have you asked her?

We have talked a lot about it, she thinks its a good idea to do testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and is of the opinion that pharmaceutical companies run the medical system in this country. She sent me study after study showing the positive effects of testosterone on the body. And is aware of My situation. She looked at my first lab report and said it was clear that I had low T to start with. She went to school in Birmingham Alabama, and she knows a plethora of doctors down there, that's where she lives and works. I don't think you guys have a very good understanding of how small the medical community is in alaska. I moved up here 6 years ago, when I did I had to leave my doctor behind in Alabama. Which I had a total t lvl then of like 400 (350-1100) . My regular physician Mention to me that my level was low for my age. Since then it has only gotten worse, my doctor there contributed it to the narcotics and the fall and all the medications I was on he actually offered testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to me at that time and I didn't know anything about it just said no thanks, since then I've gained a little bit of weight and my symptoms have progressed considerably.
My mother recognize the symptoms Before my friend having a mother that is so into her research, well it's hard to sort through all the stuff she tells me. Meaning that depending what she's been working lately. Because she is seen firsthand the power of pharmaceutical companies in thiscountry. She has a valid research dismissed and band simply because it was not in the best interest of certain manufacturers who which by the way foot the bill for just about all of the research. Anyway! Being as she's not actively practicing medicine if she were to write a prescription which she has been known to do from time to time. especially if it is a scheduled drug it would be highly scrutinized. And could possibly lead to loss of employment or loss of license if found to be for off-label purposes. Otherwise she would write it in a heartbeat. She also mentioned something about the fact that it would bea. An out-of-state prescription it would be scrutinized more so. And as far as having friends up here, she doesn't? She's made some enquiries for me and try to find me a good clinic up here to go to. There's just not a lot of options . There are a few anti-aging clinics up here in Anchorage But they do not accept insurance and I are very expensive! They cater to a different class of people. Look guys I'm not out for some kind of joy ride on testosterone, and if I could get my levels back up going the Herbal route.I WOULD I certainly don't like the idea of a lifelong dependency. But that being said I am not willing To live with the Symptoms ive been living with. I could really care less about muscle growth, And have no interest in any other type of steroid. I just know that I have a clinical need, And an inherent right To feel like a man! And have some sort of quality of life.

I really appreciate you guys advice, A lot of you been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for a while now. And I'm not sure You guys remember what it was like? Or maybe your experience was different than mine? But I ask you this" If you had to choose between going back to low testosterone and living with crazy ass f***** up symptoms OR Bending the rules And breaking a few Societies set standards to greatly improve your quality of life? Which would you choose? And how long would you wait Before you took matters into your own hands?

I'd choose the route I chose. The legal one and the one that had medical backing.

Your 'yeah I got low T' is bullshit. You THINK you have low T at this point because a shot of T made you feel better. News flash, a shot of T, as long as it doesn't convert to estrogen, will make ANYONE feel better - whether low T or not.

Get the medical diagnosis or just admit that you're running a low level, non doctor backed cycle and do so in the AAS forum. Until you have recent bloodwork, while not on T injections, no one can possibly know if you have low T - they can just guess.

Um wow! Im done, I would like thank all those of you have offered advise.
It has been very helpful.

To those sheep that are offended by the choices I have made. Grow up and get off your high horse! If I want to run steroids " cycles" I would! Matter of fact I'd go see a doctor
who caters to such things! And get medically backed! Doc's ain't aways right!
I don't, I just want my life back!

I'm not going to post anything else. I'll post when I get my lab results next Friday!
Just so burnout doesn't lose too much sleep over my anabolic steroid abuse!
And so those who have been reading my post and trying to help can see .
Megatron! Thanks bro

IMT THANKS! I'll in touch.

Last edited:
News flash, a shot of T, as long as it doesn't convert to estrogen, will make ANYONE feel better - whether low T or not.

I don't buy this one.....lots of guys who have a normal test range if they were given a shot of test wouldn't feel noticeably different....better or worse.

I don't buy this one.....lots of guys who have a normal test range if they were given a shot of test wouldn't feel noticeably different....better or worse.

You're joking, right?

You don't get the 'rush' from an injection? Your muscles pump, libido increases, you just feel more manly and strong?

The ONLY people that won't notice much of a difference are people that are already at supraphysiological levels. Even so, they'll notice an increase in all of those things - but at that level, those benefits may become overpowering.

Try it yourself.

I hope wee can agree that the rule of diminishing returns applies here - i.e., if you're already very well off on T, the less the benefits are going to change your life and vice versa.

cry cry cry.

Get the labs or STFU.

Stop identifying yourself as "low testosterone" or "hypogonadal" when you have zero evidence that PROVES this. You have anecdotal evidence that you're interpreting to assume you have low testosterone.

Might as well go around diagnosing yourself and saying that you think you have cancer. It's the same asinine, non medically relevant, diagnosis.

BTW - none of this is personal and none of this applies to you seeking information about TRT/HRT. Where its applicable is 1) not diagnosing yourself and 2) not illegally obtaining/using substances. If you're going to do that, stay in the AAS forum and/or keep your self diagnosis and self medication to yourself. That's not/shouldn't be the intention of this forum.

Last edited:
Back